'LOUD-PROUD-LOYAL' banner collection

This is an excellent idea, it will bring Eastlands to life a little bit. If you look across Europe in places like Italy, Turkey and a lot of Eastern European countries, there are a lot of banners displayed across the stadiums and 9 times out of 10 the atmosphere is excellent. I for one say good on you mate, can't wait to see it and will certainly donate on pay day.

80s Shorts said:
LOUD and PROUD ????????? Are we all comin out or something ;-)

LOUD - PROUD - LOYAL .................. which monogamous gay couple is this a representation of ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.loudandproudchoir.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.loudandproudchoir.org/</a>

only joking BA

Re: 'WE ARE THE SOUTH STAND' banner collection

1.618034 said:
OABAAB said:
danburge82 said:
They've changed it now. It's doesn't mention the south stand. And to be fair to numbers who you quoted he's right. There's no stand or part of a stand at City worth shouting or making banners about.
Constructive criticism ,yes, but just having a go at people making an effort is a bit out of order IMO. Im glad its been changed from "we are the south stand" and yes, people are entitled to their opinion but sarcastic comments are no replacement for encouragement!

It got the point across though didn't it!? Maybe it was overly sarcastic and if it offended the OP or BA then I apologise, but I did explain my objections and most seemed to agree... Including you! Plus this IS bluemoon, so a bit of sarcasm/banter's almost obligatory ffs. No one pays any notice otherwise!
And I didn't have to resort to caps lock, abuse or accuse anyone of being a rag. So why not just wind your neck in?

The new one's much better. Great effort by the BA... And thanks for listening.

-)
Apology accepted! I hope your humble pie went well with your prawn sandwich. The caps lock got my point across though didn't it!? Well done BA keep up the good work!

strongbowholic said:
Loud-Proud-Loyal?

What next? Simply the Best?

We should also organise a march. I can see De Niro on the lead float, stood on a pink axminster with a sky blue feather bower round his neck.

A little help towards the great banner from me and the wife on it's way.
We sit in cb level 1/ 125 and it'll be a great addition to our view

bgblue said:
A little help towards the great banner from me and the wife on it's way.
We sit in cb level 1/ 125 and it'll be a great addition to our view

you forgot the wink symbol.

Don't know how to do it. I'm using tapatalk but I'm clueless when using any kind of technology ha ha but fantastic at repairing central heating systems lol

strongbowholic said:
Loud-Proud-Loyal?

What next? Simply the Best?
I Have To Agree With This, I Love Banners And Flags, It's No Secret I Make My Own And Take Them To The Game But I Couldnt Donate To A Banner With Wording Like That. Although It's Probably Not In Your Intentions, The First Thing I Think Of Is "Rangers", Maybe Sad, But Definately True.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.