'LOUD-PROUD-LOYAL' banner collection

Re: 'WE ARE THE SOUTH STAND' banner collection

1.618034 said:
So, everyone who used to stand on the Kippax then went in the North Stand, and they all went in the South Stand...?

So the South Stand is the North Stand, which is the Kippax... WTF? Although that actually might make a better banner tbf.

Great song btw. It's that kind of creativity which is sadly missing these days.

;-p

Sorry for being negative but this "WATSS" nonsense is one of my pet hates.

If you're doing a banner then how about.... "WE ARE THE KIPPAX"

Just an opinion, which I'm entitled to... As an ex-Kippax "Warrior".
Clearly everyone could not, or did not go to R Block of the North Stand, but that became the unofficial home end after the standing terrace on the Kippax was demolished.

The terrace or seats next to the away fans has always been the area where the "nutters" go.

Will you be able to make donations when we play Villa at home? I wanted to donate against Everton but didn't come across any Blue Alliance.

felixbg said:
sorry, was a bit small the other photo. this is the new design. some people so eager to criticise they don't even bother reading the full thread ;) cheers again for all the donations, much appreciated

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Should that not read

LOUD, PROUD AND LOYAL?

You've used too many comma's and the wrong coat of arms.

I think more people would support

FLETCHER OUT

FREE THE SHOWSEC 47

WE HATE THE OTHER 3 SIDES OF THE GROUND

RIC TURNER ATE MY HAMSTER

Re: 'WE ARE THE SOUTH STAND' banner collection

danburge82 said:
OABAAB said:
1.618034 said:
Good grief!

A banner to echo one of the most pathetic chants ever uttered.

The "Kippax" corner out-sing you every single game.

FTR I don't frequent, but have stood in both from time to time, either stand so I've no axe to grind, other than being a long-standing critic of the south stand atmosphere and attitude.

"We are the south stand"?

Oh please.

What next? "I am the ball-boy"?
GREAT POSITIVE ATTITUDE TO SOMEONE BEING PRO ACTIVE!!!!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU PISS ME OFF. GO AND WATCH THE RAGS AND MUNCH ON PRAWN SANDWICHES AND SING NURSERY RHYMES INSTEAD OF CRITICIZING PEOPLE FOR MAKING AN EFFORT!
They've changed it now. It's doesn't mention the south stand. And to be fair to numbers who you quoted he's right. There's no stand or part of a stand at City worth shouting or making banners about.
Constructive criticism ,yes, but just having a go at people making an effort is a bit out of order IMO. Im glad its been changed from "we are the south stand" and yes, people are entitled to their opinion but sarcastic comments are no replacement for encouragement!

The people who criticise are usually the people who do sod to change things. Everybody has their own tastes and I think anything to help create a better atmosphere is good by me. Your doing great work lads keep it up. Ignore some of the miserable shits on here!

I like it. 100% City, and represents us all. Let's have a bit more of this. Noise, pride, colour, anything that accentuates support for City.

Fair play to the BA lads. They never gave up. Not keen on the chequered background TBH. Apart from that it's a great effort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.