Loudest noise at a City match

Yes I was in windy corner that night and the pace was bouncing, when whites goal crashed off the underside and ot took 30 seconds before it was given the place errupted
A balmy summer night and we went top which was somewhat unusual in those days.

The Ethiad rumbled then shook after Sergios's winner. It was mental like a huge roar, rumbling then a mini earthquake. Madness

Vinny's goal against the Rags was huge as well.

There’s a good few that stick in my head. But the Aguero moment was personally the craziest celebrations, I’ve ever been involved in at a football match. Time actually stood still. Nothing will ever come close to that.

The second goal against United in the 1989 Derby. United switched off in defense, Morley took advantage and everyone, particularly in the Kippax, still celebrating Oldfield’s first goal relocated several yards again.

What time is it?

5 past Leighton
This - without doubt the loudest moment ever of my City supporting life - absolute bedlam on the Kippax and as you say we were still recovering from the first goal melee

I was watching on tv in paris for the sane goal v dippers and i remember thinking to my self when he scored what an incredible crescendo of noise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.