Love Island 2019

Airhead TV im afraid, just like pretty much everything else thats on

Aside from the hundreds of channels that shows factual programmes, history, documentaries and other intellectual shows.
Maybe some like a break from all that and enjoy a bit of airhead TV - good for them if they do. I personally think it’s shite but keeping on at those who watch is as nauseating as the show itself.

Can i just say?
That love island is complete crap

Thank You

Utter fucking shite!

Can’t believe any self respecting person is watching a group of nobodies is watching this shite
2015-10-21-1445455426-5159507-facebook_like_button_big-thumb.jpeg

Can literally watch anything nowadays, so if it's not your thing then don't watch it simple.

Anyway it was great last night, new girl has proper stirred the pot, quite rightly too. Tonight looks just as good.

Last edited:
Can literally watch anything nowadays, so if it's not your thing then don't watch it simple.

Anyway it was great last night, new girl has proper stirred the pot, quite rightly too. Tonight she will look just as good, if not better if she has a bikini on

Edited for you

Wife has forced me to watch it.
Loads of attractive women strutting around in skimpy bikinis. What’s not to like?

I know it's a lamented show on here - and often quite rightly, but fuck me that was excellent TV tonight.

Quite clearly very different but it was up there with Chernobyl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.