Love Island 2019

Hate stuff like this - I'm 47 and from Oldham. Why would I be in the slightest interested in watching one minute of this shite? (OK so my son and missus are watching it and I'm being forced and am going to end up hooked on it.... aaaaaagh)

Absolutly odious programme which I can honestly say that to anyone who supports/views it you are a complete and utter cockwomble.

Sorry, not sorry

Anyone who says “sorry, not sorry” is in bed with Love Island viewers.

You are Victor Meldrew lol
It's not about a person's taste in TV shows.

Not a laughing matter either. It's inexplicably vile what ITV do every year with this "show" and there PR team went above and beyond the pale this year.

I was just saying this to worsley,i love people watching,lots of clever ones with proper jobs this year and last year,they have a bit more about them than just being air heads,i want to be 20 again ;(
Just said to my missus "can you imagine their faces if I rocked up?" Everyone in the room pissed themselves. Says it all haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.