Love Island 2019

It's not about a person's taste in TV shows.

Not a laughing matter either. It's inexplicably vile what ITV do every year with this "show" and there PR team went above and beyond the pale this year.
If you are talking about sophie and mike then indeed it's not a laughing matter,sophie had suffered with depression before the show as she talked about it on the show,depression is a whole lot more complicated than going on a reality show,so i'm not going there tonite

If you are talking about sophie and mike then indeed it's not a laughing matter,sophie had suffered with depression before the show as she talked about it on the show,depression is a whole lot more complicated than going on a reality show,but i'm not going there tonite
Tip of the iceberg.

It's just a truly vile show that shouldn't be allowed to carry on as it currently is but due to it's popularity as is along with it's glamour, it will. Which is why I believe those who are directly responsible for that are cockwombles.

That's all I'll say tonight and forever on it.

Tip of the iceberg.

It's just a truly vile show that shouldn't be allowed to carry on as it currently is but due to it's popularity as is along with it's glamour, it will. Which is why I believe those who are directly responsible for that are cockwombles.

That's all I'll say tonight and forever on it.
If you blame the show you are overlooking why young people commit suicide

I can just imagine all you hen pecked dicks having to hand over the TV remote to your missus. You'll watch it cos you have no choice boys; )
Misery was sniffing around the remote, but i was ready for her so i quickly stuck a shitty Chinese film on Netflix , subtitles the lot.
She soon fucked of upstairs ha!
Operation Red Sea, it’s not been too bad actually 6/10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.