Love Island 2021

SWP's back

We can all agree it’s been a tough 18 months but this week sees the event we’ve been waiting for during the dark days.

A large group of attractive yet vacuous no marks will grace our screens and offer the chance to be low-key titillated (and give us an hour’s peace every night whilst the womenfolk tune in and shush for 60 minutes).

My tactic is to not moan too much when it’s on as Mrs Back allows me free reign of the TV for sport 11 months of the year. Occasionally I’ve end up quite into based on how much I’ve decided to hate certain contestants. Anyway, the line up has been announced. Let’s see who we’ve got to look forward to:

I say it every year... I might watch it if you could watch it in HD or better.

What's the point of seeing some beautiful young singletons when they're just a blur of fake tan and startlingly bright white teeth?

Can someone explain the rules of love island to me? Daughter loves it but I’ve never dared ask.

On a tangent I have watched a few series of that married at first sight. I’ve always been impressed in how getting a group of dysfunctional people, who can’t manage relationships, together and putting them in to couples only to see their dysfunctional nature come to the fore and watch “relationship” after “relationship” collapse. Compelling viewing.

We can all agree it’s been a tough 18 months but this week sees the event we’ve been waiting for during the dark days.

A large group of attractive yet vacuous no marks will grace our screens and offer the chance to be low-key titillated (and give us an hour’s peace every night whilst the womenfolk tune in and shush for 60 minutes).

My tactic is to not moan too much when it’s on as Mrs Back allows me free reign of the TV for sport 11 months of the year. Occasionally I’ve end up quite into based on how much I’ve decided to hate certain contestants. Anyway, the line up has been announced. Let’s see who we’ve got to look forward to:

I’m lost for words mate. SWP’s back is the OP of a Love Island thread. Christ.

I’m in a similar boat. The missus will watch it and fill her teenaged kids’ heads with magic. I have enough football on to not moan. But I will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.