Love Island 2021

Ffs, the early ones they were thick but the last couple there was a dr , a bomb disposal women, a pharmacist , a cop ,a fireman, air hostess , lots of decent people with good careers

So far this year there is a civil servant , an event planner and a student with a degree, a teacher and that is all ihave seen so far

Slagging off with the same tired and not true bollocks snobbery

Last edited:
Can someone explain the rules of love island to me? Daughter loves it but I’ve never dared ask.

On a tangent I have watched a few series of that married at first sight. I’ve always been impressed in how getting a group of dysfunctional people, who can’t manage relationships, together and putting them in to couples only to see their dysfunctional nature come to the fore and watch “relationship” after “relationship” collapse. Compelling viewing.
The Aussie version of married at first site was a revelation, some truley odd fuckers on that.

Not good tv to be honest, more important stuff in the world going on than watching show offs with no brains.

The early ones were fantastic, genuinely brilliant tv

the later ones only usually get good around Casa Amor

I’m usually in a bar around the time this comes on so I’ll ask the staff to stick it on for me. If they can’t I’ll just catch up on the excitement via this thread..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.