LoveCity/City_Watch Appreciation Thread

Graham Hunter on where Pep will end up in the latest podcast.

Might not be what people expect or want to hear, but as he says - it's his opinion and Pep is hard to predict.

Very enjoyable, interesting and informative even if Grahams "opinion" is not what we hoped for, especially in view of where he thinks Pep maybe wants to go next.

Might not be what people expect or want to hear, but as he says - it's his opinion and Pep is hard to predict.

I'm afraid my previous opinion of Hunter has been proved correct, I gave him the benefit of the doubt but his not a news story/just my opinion prediction of Guardiola aching to be a swamp dweller is all about Hunter's self-promotion and is utterly without basis. Why would any self-respecting top coach want anything to do with that midwest supermarket cash dispenser? Hunter is all about crawling back into the Sky pigpen.

Graham Hunter knew that Pellegrini was coming to City well before the story broke and the predecessor sacked. I heard an interview with him at the time and he almost gave it away. Having been tipped off behind the scenes that it was happening, I could just tell. He was waxing lyrical about Pellegrini and he said something like "When he comes to Ci...England".

The tweets don't feel like they did before. It feels a bit like any other City news feed at the moment.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I have a feeling it's not lovecity doing the tweets.

I think it's because the tweets don't seem to be as in depth, as I used to love the random quotes you never would have come across.

The tweets don't feel like they did before. It feels a bit like any other City news feed at the moment.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I have a feeling it's not lovecity doing the tweets.

I think it's because the tweets don't seem to be as in depth, as I used to love the random quotes you never would have come across.

Nope, it's the same person it has always been tweeting! Maybe it's because there was a break it seems different, but if there is any difference it's unintentional! Also, there hasn't really been a truckload of news exactly other than us getting spanked by Stoke.

I'm still getting used to the new logo. I liked the spot light pic.

Great news the tweets are back though. Now whenever there is a news conference or anything happening I just go straight to City Watch again for the quotes/news.

It's the change in avi.

Thank God it's back though, some of these other City 'news' accounts are fucking awful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.