LoveCity/City_Watch Appreciation Thread

One of the 1st things I do when I go on internet is check city watch.
A must for any city fan. I use to go on newsnow but that show's shite from metro,sporting witness, tribal etc... Nothing compared to city watch

Keep up the great work.

Hear hear! The work he does is fantastic. Someone who is good with photoshop change this to say cwsociety, would ya? ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

Absolutely the definitive source for any City info.

First port of call whenever I log onto the internet.

Class account!

Thank you to all the contributors who provided us with updates throughout this transfer window.

City Watch is hands down the best source for up-to-the-minute news regarding City. Thank you!

Does fantastic with the City Watch account and a very knowledgeable Blue. One of the first things I check on the internet daily. Huge thanks mate.

I can't do without my daily dose of CityWatch. I also pay close attention to LC's opinions on this Forum. He is not backward in coming forward with some very well reasoned views on the current state of City, and our future direction. In addition I have on occasions sent messages to LC and he has always provided a detailed and generous response.

I am not sure how he manages to pull all the diverse media information (and misinformation) together, but he does a fabulous job and long may it continue!

Never did I ever think I'd sign up for Twitter. Well after determining that newsnow and it's limit on how many media sites you can purge was a joke I signed up. And there is only one account I follow. Citywatch is like newsnow on steroids.

Thanks for doing what you do LC.

I can't do without my daily dose of CityWatch. I also pay close attention to LC's opinions on this Forum. He is not backward in coming forward with some very well reasoned views on the current state of City, and our future direction. In addition I have on occasions sent messages to LC and he has always provided a detailed and generous response.

Agreed. I will actively search out for his posts on this forum too as I think he has great takes on the issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.