Lovely remarks about City from Everton forum

blue John said:
Blue Smarties said:
One finds it hard not to agree with ones post, I do hope we 'tear them a new one'.
I must be an old fart but please tell me what this means

I think he means to make them another bum with which to poo through.

wayne71 said:
phuzion said:
Because it would be nice if when people came on here from outside, i.e. non blues...to think we were a friendly bunch of witty, articulate, intelligent folk who arent afraid of a bit of friendly banter. Not a forum full of vile mouthed, angry idiots. Surely you agree?

In the main I would agree but when it comes to the rags or scousers I'm all out of friendly banter.

Yeah but this is a public forum and given our current media profile we have a lot of attention on us, even on here...And its mindless comments in threads like this that get pounced upon by 3rd parties...Thats all i'm saying. Over the last couple of days, I have had to defend this forum on 3 other forums...two of which arent even football forums, I hate to think people think we are all idiots because of a handful of comments. If another supported forum want to poke fun at us and try aint taint our name, doesnt mean we should stopp to their level...IMO...

Thanks Stony
I supose it could be handy not much of mans talk though
Don't think I will use that line

RobbieBrewer said:

Cena_is_an_Evertonian
Player Valuation: £2.75 million

Do one you bad scruffy Manc - i welcome any fans from any other club on here, even Liverpool fans, but personally got no time for City fans - your horrible - worst in the league.

30 years and you've won FA (sorry forgot, division 2 play-off winners against the mighty Gillingham) and even if you win something in the next few years, i hope your satisfied to know the only way you have done it is by spending £200m+

how bitter can you get, jealous scouse twat

Lets be honest its a real joy to see Everton struggling so badly after all the rubbish over Lescott, who they had to sell and was moving to a much bigger better club anyway.

The Everton fans are getting exactly what they deserve this season. What were they saying start of the season best of the rest they were going to finish top 4 of course they will.

Anyone with anything about them leaves that shit hole as soon as they can and moves to Manchester or down south what is left is the bottom feeders and dregs of humanity.

phuzion said:
This thread needs locking...Im ashamed....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hugatreeproject.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hugatreeproject.org/</a>

alera said:
Lets be honest its a real joy to see Everton struggling so badly after all the rubbish over Lescott, who they had to sell and was moving to a much bigger better club anyway.

The Everton fans are getting exactly what they deserve this season. What were they saying start of the season best of the rest they were going to finish top 4 of course they will.

Anyone with anything about them leaves that shit hole as soon as they can and moves to Manchester or down south what is left is the bottom feeders and dregs of humanity.

Well said, the only half decent scousers I know moved away as soon as they could.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.