Lovely remarks about City from Everton forum

DSOBs username on that everton forum is bluebastardo for anyone thats interested. He said some very bitter stuff about us on there whilst masquerading as the voice of the alternative on this site.

This DSOB's cup final... He can't wait to come on here if they win or draw. I bet he can't sleep at night.

I get the feeling that alot of the posters on there are about 12 and are extremly jealous of what we got

prob all sitting there wanking furiously over a picture of tim cahill

meff aint a scouse thing, its been around for years lads.
anyway we'll do them fucking bums on saturday, haha scousers calling us tramps, manchesters not much to look at but liverpool looks the same now as it did in the 50s for fuck sake, sister shagging dippers eh??

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I get the feeling that alot of the posters on there are about 12 and are extremly jealous of what we got

prob all sitting there wanking furiously over a picture of tim cahill

Funny - some where saying Everton should go for Joe Cole.

svennis pennis said:
DSOBs username on that everton forum is bluebastardo for anyone thats interested. He said some very bitter stuff about us on there whilst masquerading as the voice of the alternative on this site.

He is completely,utterly obsessed with us.He wants to be one of us.

Some really funny posts on there, They really havent a clue! Cant wait to get the blue dippers!

Does anybody know when Lescott is back? I wish he was fit for this game, it would of been great if he put away a bullet header against them :)

Wankers............hahahahahahahhahahaha

Obviously sounds as though its their "Cup Final" on Saturday,as for being called scruffs,hahahahaha,shell suit fucking arseholes

Get a job...lazy twats

The most clueless, arrogant and ignorrant fans in the league.

I bet 95% of the "meffy" scousers on that site haven't even come into contact with any City fans... so fuck knows how they've suddenyl become experts on our club.

Wierd that they've become so obsessed with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.