Lovely remarks about City from Everton forum

scousemanc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I didnt realise you could sound scouse in writing

what the feck does meff mean?

its a scouse derogatory term meaning scally, halfwit, etc

I met a scouser here on the isle of wight once. He was trying to convince me that meff bubblehead was the harshest insult you could ever throw at someone in liverpool. Strange lad.

vincent said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I get the feeling that alot of the posters on there are about 12 and are extremly jealous of what we got

prob all sitting there wanking furiously over a picture of tim cahill

Funny - some where saying Everton should go for Joe Cole.

They would need to sell there soul to the devil to fund that move, his contract talks have stalled because he wants £120k a week. City should sign him be a cracking player for us!!!

GStar said:
The most clueless, arrogant and ignorrant fans in the league.

I bet 95% of the "meffy" scousers on that site haven't even come into contact with any City fans... so fuck knows how they've suddenyl become experts on our club.

Wierd that they've become so obsessed with us.

We have overtaken them. Spurs,Villa & even the likes of Sunderland have too. Not easy for them to take I guess.

Pezzer2 said:
I have copied the link from a post in the Matchday thread its worth a good look. I have pi**ed myself reading some of their posts. I think we are a little hated from the blue scouse. I can sense just a little touch of jealousy. Make your own minds up ha ha.

One post in particular made me laugh :

"I wanna spank these Manc tramps everywhere, gonna be a bit tasty atmos before and after the game, im thinking United in the Cup, Rooneys 1st game, you could taste the blood in the air that night. Or maybe due to Lessercock being injured it might not be that bad."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/25098-everton-v-manchester-city-saturday-16th-january-17-30-a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/evert ... -30-a.html</a>

On the whole they are amongst the most delueded set of twat fans in country - the have won fook all for years so instead talk about their history - they are fookin skint so they talk about doing things the right way - can remember on rivals having some banter with one of them - just arrogant tossers who spout nonsense and drivel to mitigate the fact that they nothing more than a medium sized club who are unlikely to win fook all for the next 30 years and no matter how bad Liverpool are they will forever always be second.

vincent said:
GStar said:

I bet 95% of the "meffy" scousers on that site haven't even come into contact with any City fans... so fuck knows how they've suddenyl become experts on our club.

We have overtaken them. Spurs,Villa & even the likes of Sunderland have too. Not easy for them to take I guess.

Fulham as well, birmingham, west ham, burnley and portsmouth

lol

Very Funny stuff. deluded to fuck, jealous as fuck, as for the atmosphere at goodison, it's a joke, everton everton ra ra ra. I no COMS isnt great but it's fucking deafing compared to that shithole

BoyBlue_1985 said:
vincent said:
Funny - some where saying Everton should go for Joe Cole.

They would need to sell there soul to the devil to fund that move, his contract talks have stalled because he wants £120k a week. City should sign him be a cracking player for us!!!

Can you imagine a player of Joe Cole's footballing ability watching the ball fly over his head for 90 minutes while the rest of his team mates kick the fuck out of anything that isn't wearing a dipper shirt?

vincent said:
GStar said:

i was going to say this m8 spot on.

cant be easy for the fans to take knowing at one time they were a consistent top 6 side and then bang in 1 pre season they end up a consistent top 10 side

dctid said:
Pezzer2 said:
I have copied the link from a post in the Matchday thread its worth a good look. I have pi**ed myself reading some of their posts. I think we are a little hated from the blue scouse. I can sense just a little touch of jealousy. Make your own minds up ha ha.

One post in particular made me laugh :

"I wanna spank these Manc tramps everywhere, gonna be a bit tasty atmos before and after the game, im thinking United in the Cup, Rooneys 1st game, you could taste the blood in the air that night. Or maybe due to Lessercock being injured it might not be that bad."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/25098-everton-v-manchester-city-saturday-16th-january-17-30-a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/evert ... -30-a.html</a>

On the whole they are amongst the most delueded set of twat fans in country - the have won fook all for years so instead talk about their history - they are fookin skint so they talk about doing things the right way - can remember on rivals having some banter with one of them - just arrogant tossers who spout nonsense and drivel to mitigate the fact that they nothing more than a medium sized club who are unlikely to win fook all for the next 30 years and no matter how bad Liverpool are they will forever always be second.

DC on rivals there were couple of okay ones like some of the stokies but most of them come on there and said we had no history and we were shit. But remember chalky, how much would you of loved to twat that fuck wit!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.