LowCostHolidays gone bump

tazmancblue

Just a note to everyone that if your holiday is booked with these, they have today gone into administration as a result of Brexit.

They are also Spanish based and therefore you do not have the cover of ABTA or ATOL.

Just lost my accommodation we had paid for; fortunately they pay the airline immediately so the flight is safe...

Big thanks to all those who voted leave; you've just cost me £600...

Just a note to everyone that if your holiday is booked with these, they have today gone into administration as a result of Brexit.

They are also Spanish based and therefore you do not have the cover of ABTA or ATOL.

Just lost my accommodation we had paid for; fortunately they pay the airline immediately so the flight is safe...

Not all of them. Only half a million or so tipped the balance. It's them you should really blame.

your fault for not booking with a proper company.

Oh well; never mind.

You get what you pay for. (Or in this case you don't)

Shame, seemed to offer a few good deals. Seems a bit much to blame the man in the street though when it's likely this had been coming long before the brexit. It's probably a good get out for the directors of the company tbf.

Should have warned us before the vote then fella, you can't put hindsight on us when you don't posses it yourself now can you

That and the companies excuse is almost certainly bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.