LowCostHolidays gone bump

Just a note to everyone that if your holiday is booked with these, they have today gone into administration as a result of Brexit.

They are also Spanish based and therefore you do not have the cover of ABTA or ATOL.

Just lost my accommodation we had paid for; fortunately they pay the airline immediately so the flight is safe...

Big thanks to all those who voted leave; you've just cost me £600...

Stop sulking. It wasn't that fucking LOW cost anyaway.

.84 people just lost their lives in france and we, yes we as I have lost money on accommodation on 2 booked trips with them, have a reality check ffs

What has that got to do with anything?

For reference what is the acceptable period of time we should allow to pass after a tragedy before we are allowed to complain about things?

For reference what is the acceptable period of time we should allow to pass after a tragedy before we are allowed to complain about things?

Complain all you like. Just don't be surprised when there is someone gagging to be offended ;-)

Brexit is an easy target for blame. It's far too early to be a cause for business failure just yet.
A business does not fail in 2 weeks unless it's in already inherently fucked.

One calendar month is the accepted norm but as a rule most don't give a fuck if people have lost money through there own stupidity

Went to Mexico with them last year and booked Dominican a few weeks ago but oddly enough at the last minute I booked with Thomas Cook instead

Pleased now of course. I've had two holidays with them and been very happy but it's quite sudden that they've gone bump. Thought they were doing well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.