Lower Back pain.

Problem is everyone’s situation is different , pain thresholds different , what will work for one won’t for another .....

I put off surgery for years , even my surgeon tried to put me off it and succeeded for a long time! But eventually the pain for me was too much so I bit the bullet! Like I said I wish I hadn’t , my cousin had the same op and she is in a worse state than me , so bad that she is not in hospital in London ....

Not sure the risks are worth it

Just my experience , and I really do feel sorry any of you that suffers with back pain. No one believed me for years and people think you put it on , but being 36 and having limited
Mobility and daily back , bum and leg pain is it ideal. There a lot of people worse off than me so I’m the scheme of things I’m still here . I lost my sister a few years ago I’m sure she would of swapped me ...
Same as.
My Surgeon said it’s only 50% success rate about 5 years ago so i said no chance.
Anyhow, after 5 years i’d had enough and went back and told them i wanted the op, but the twats have no money now so they said i could have physio instead! C.unts!

Thanks for all the advice, it's given me plenty of food for thought.

I always thought people put it on when they talked about back pain, the reality of it is not good.

Just wondering if anyone out there has had issues with lower back pain?

I have had it for about 4-5 years now in my lower right hand side, I remember the day the trouble started as I was playing golf and felt a twinge after a particular shot. After sitting in the clubhouse afterwards I struggled to get out of my chair and the pain was awful. Ever since then I have suffered with this on a regular basis and need to find a solution. I still play golf at least once a week and I know that by doing so I am not really giving it time to recover. I know that I could also do with losing a couple of stone which would also help. The slightest thing can set this off such and bending to get in the car or twisting as I get up out of a chair.

I have had physio in the past but I can't say it felt any better for doing so. I am seriously looking at trying out one of these inversion tables as the sensation I get is that I need to really stretch out my whole back.

I guess that I am not disciplined enough to stop playing golf and diet and so am looking at other options?

Has anyone had any joy in relieving back pain that they can suggest?
I'm on epidural injections for it it's a bummer pal takes control of your life

Have you tried a chiropractor, it works for me. I go once every 3 months and do not suffer badly from back pain at all now, whereas before I couldn't,t put shoes or socks on by myself.

Have you tried a chiropractor, it works for me. I go once every 3 months and do not suffer badly from back pain at all now, whereas before I couldn't,t put shoes or socks on by myself.

This is something I am considering, the only thing is that it feels muscular and so I am unsure how much benefit there could be.

I went to one twice and my back problems were worse after, I dont think theres any hard and fast rule here, everyone responds differently to different ways of improving things.
The only thing that has helped me is the earlier exercise of lying on your stomach and raising your head and shoulders 10 times then holding, it seems to invert the spine, similar to doing the Breath Stroke.
Glad to hear your better thought mate.

Get the book "treat your own back" by Robin Mackenzie, I had about 4 years of awful pain, couldn't drive for more than 20mins couldn't put socks on etc, the book cured me in literally 5 mins.
Good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.