Lowering ourselves to their standards, I say Fu@k um

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
What I love about this forum is that we can all come on here and state our views, but recently I see more and more fans telling other supporters not to lower ourselves to the 'RAGS' levels by taking the piss about the Yellow & green idiots, the debt, the lack of money forthcoming from the ladyboy sale, the sucking up of the drunk to the owners, the owners taking out 10s of millions to fight off the debt, the list just gets bigger by the day.
Me, I'am 49, started watching City in 1973, went through school having the piss taken, 34 years in the Armed Forces listening to Rag fans from Plymouth to Cumbria taking the piss so as far as I am concerned every post on here taking the piss out of these tw@ts get my vote.
Every chance I get I take the piss out of them,its pay back time as far as I am concerned, yes we get the replys we have won nothing yet and yes they are right, but their days of winning the lot are well and truly in the past, the 5 or 6 clubs now gaining on them seem to all have money to build their teams, which for me will only be good for the Prem Lge, fans of other clubs were pleased to see one of the big 4 drop out just to make a change. But now I am not waiting for the first bit of silver wear to appear, as faras I am concerned our History restarts here and theirs ends.

Feel better after that, now where did I put that 5-1 dvd!!! you know the one where Platt Lane was empty after 60 mins and the tw@ts singing for fergie boy to get sacked....

With you all the way don't get this 'let's not lower ourselves to their standards' it's b*llo*x

They've given it for 34 years and trust me they will get it back in spades from me.

well said op!

The 'not lowering our standards' police can go swivel! What goes around comes around I say!

Blue Mooner said:
With you all the way don't get this 'let's not lower ourselves to their standards' it's b*llo*x

They've given it for 34 years and trust me they will get it back in spades from me.
Well thats 3 of us up to now, like you say when the shoe was on the other foot they would be kicking the doors down to take the piss, now its my turn each day every day.

CITY FOR LIFE I'M WITH YOU ALL THE WAY. I've been in the same mind as you for the last 30something years.

Get it out and shout out.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Blue Mooner said:

Well thats 3 of us up to now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.