Lowering ourselves to their standards, I say Fu@k um

CITY FOR LIFE said:
What I love about this forum is that we can all come on here and state our views, but recently I see more and more fans telling other supporters not to lower ourselves to the 'RAGS' levels by taking the piss about the Yellow & green idiots, the debt, the lack of money forthcoming from the ladyboy sale, the sucking up of the drunk to the owners, the owners taking out 10s of millions to fight off the debt, the list just gets bigger by the day.
Me, I'am 49, started watching City in 1973, went through school having the piss taken, 34 years in the Armed Forces listening to Rag fans from Plymouth to Cumbria taking the piss so as far as I am concerned every post on here taking the piss out of these tw@ts get my vote.
Every chance I get I take the piss out of them,its pay back time as far as I am concerned, yes we get the replys we have won nothing yet and yes they are right, but their days of winning the lot are well and truly in the past, the 5 or 6 clubs now gaining on them seem to all have money to build their teams, which for me will only be good for the Prem Lge, fans of other clubs were pleased to see one of the big 4 drop out just to make a change. But now I am not waiting for the first bit of silver wear to appear, as faras I am concerned our History restarts here and theirs ends.

Feel better after that, now where did I put that 5-1 dvd!!! you know the one where Platt Lane was empty after 60 mins and the tw@ts singing for fergie boy to get sacked....

There is no way that they are not having the piss ripped out of them after the way they have looked down on us for the last couple of decades.

They have it coming - pure and simple.

Karma.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
What I love about this forum is that we can all come on here and state our views, but recently I see more and more fans telling other supporters not to lower ourselves to the 'RAGS' levels by taking the piss about the Yellow & green idiots, the debt, the lack of money forthcoming from the ladyboy sale, the sucking up of the drunk to the owners, the owners taking out 10s of millions to fight off the debt, the list just gets bigger by the day.
Me, I'am 49, started watching City in 1973, went through school having the piss taken, 34 years in the Armed Forces listening to Rag fans from Plymouth to Cumbria taking the piss so as far as I am concerned every post on here taking the piss out of these tw@ts get my vote.
Every chance I get I take the piss out of them,its pay back time as far as I am concerned, yes we get the replys we have won nothing yet and yes they are right, but their days of winning the lot are well and truly in the past, the 5 or 6 clubs now gaining on them seem to all have money to build their teams, which for me will only be good for the Prem Lge, fans of other clubs were pleased to see one of the big 4 drop out just to make a change. But now I am not waiting for the first bit of silver wear to appear, as faras I am concerned our History restarts here and theirs ends.

Feel better after that, now where did I put that 5-1 dvd!!! you know the one where Platt Lane was empty after 60 mins and the tw@ts singing for fergie boy to get sacked....

Could not agree more, CITY FOR LIFE. They can piss off and die.

don't worry. i have noticed the lack of piss taking from the rags at work. even tho' we didn't make the champs league the lack of stick off them is strange. they know what is gonna happen even if it takes another couple of years. they are all now being jokey about their debt but underneath the fear is shining thru'. they fear no major signing this year. rio looking fucked etc. etc. the worst one for years is now just saying well i've seen us win everything so it doestn't matter any more. they are getting themselves resigned to maybe slipping down the league as we march on. things will only get better for us. don't give them stick just ignore them from now on. as they hopefully implode and slowly waste away. feel better for that now.

Just gone over my 22 year point in the Army, and I'm sick to fucking death of them. They are everywhere in the Forces.....and I for one am giving them every bit of shite I can......and loving it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.