Lowering ourselves to their standards, I say Fu@k um

To all the lowering standards police...

by lowering our standards,who are we actually upsetting ??

they've mercilessly given us both barrels for decades but now the roles are reversing. karma's a woman - as the rags are starting to discover - and i love it. rub their noses in it big time.

When we start winning silverware I for 1 will give it em.They never miss an opportunity to make fun of city.Fuck 'em.

Im now operating at the 'lowest' fucking level known to man and it can only get lower over the next few years. Come on boys and girls the dog needs kicking while its down.

I am in my 50s - fan for 40+ years and ST holder for 20+ - my love for CITY is just ahead of my utter loathing for all things scum related - I am rational about all things in my life apart from these two subjects

I have not waited until now to stick it to the bastards - I have been doing it for ages - reading up on their financial situation is better than reading a good book

I see the Glazers as some 'vampire' hero - they will suck the life out of those scum bastards until they are dry - and do the rest of the footballing world a favour

It is every blues duty to track down the red filth and take the pi$$ at the scummy rag bast@rds at every opportunity available...we must never ever forget the years of shite we have had to put up with.....GO GET EM BLUES AND BE MERCILESS

Did anyone else notice the "i cant get a ticket so i will watch the game in the pub" brigade dwindle as the season went on, they have finally realised that if they dont get someone like our boys to come in they are goosed and if bacon face left its goodbye

CITY FOR LIFE said:
What I love about this forum is that we can all come on here and state our views, but recently I see more and more fans telling other supporters not to lower ourselves to the 'RAGS' levels by taking the piss about the Yellow & green idiots, the debt, the lack of money forthcoming from the ladyboy sale, the sucking up of the drunk to the owners, the owners taking out 10s of millions to fight off the debt, the list just gets bigger by the day.
Me, I'am 49, started watching City in 1973, went through school having the piss taken, 34 years in the Armed Forces listening to Rag fans from Plymouth to Cumbria taking the piss so as far as I am concerned every post on here taking the piss out of these tw@ts get my vote.
Every chance I get I take the piss out of them,its pay back time as far as I am concerned, yes we get the replys we have won nothing yet and yes they are right, but their days of winning the lot are well and truly in the past, the 5 or 6 clubs now gaining on them seem to all have money to build their teams, which for me will only be good for the Prem Lge, fans of other clubs were pleased to see one of the big 4 drop out just to make a change. But now I am not waiting for the first bit of silver wear to appear, as faras I am concerned our History restarts here and theirs ends.

Feel better after that, now where did I put that 5-1 dvd!!! you know the one where Platt Lane was empty after 60 mins and the tw@ts singing for fergie boy to get sacked....
I must concur.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.