Lowest Crowd of the season tonight..your guess?

Yes it is definately going to be a low crowd. It's funny, I have been going for years and never once been offered corporate. 2 day my mate got a phone call from a company he barely knows offering him 3 seats and minutes later his firm, who he never knew had a box, got hold of him. Needless to say for the first time in my life I will be eating and drinking, (mainly drinking) at someone else's expense because he has asked me to go with him. At least I won't have to sit next the usual smelly fan who sits there with his i pod on barely interested and a dozen other miserable third tier tossers around us who won't clap never mind shout/sing/swear/show some enthusiasm. Blimey it's turned into a rant !!!!
So officially 40,299 with 400 inbred Blackburn and one drunken Blue in the corporate.

waspish said:
recap 40.022 Is there a prize for the closes to the attendance?

I don't know but you will be nowhere near the prize; i'm pretty sure more than 40 people will show up. I'll go for 39,564.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.