Lowest point in supporting City since the 2008 takeover

The increase of blue on blue arguements/kick offs when we lose in an important game.

Wigan was shocking in some parts of wembley that day.

Wigan was a low point but I was over the result within hrs, same as the champions league final

For me it was definitely the Super League. I felt utterly sick to my stomach that our club would even be associated with it.

You know what, I’ve got a new candidate for the moment.

That Madrid away game in the chumps league semi final.

My mates mrs worked for the club at the time so we were invited to watch it at the CFA, on a big screen in the room usually used for press conferences.

City laid on a load of food, free beer and the like, was lovely. And some sport science guy gave a lecture on how amazing our training and prep was for the match.

And then I had to sit there and watch THAT FUCKING GAME.

I couldn’t even call them a load of cowardly useless cunts and say what I thought, that the manager was a joke and I wanted him sacked right there and then. Had to sit on my hands and be nice as I was a guest.

What a fucking awful night.

And sorry if this is going to offend anyone, but Pellegrini was never good enough to manage this club. Fluked his first season with Mancini’s team and was a shambles after that.

A hallmark of a good professional (in any industry) is to leave your department in a better state than you found it.

Can’t say that about Pellegrini at all.

Anyway. Rant over.

Loads, difficult to rate them.

Madrid 0-0
V spurs in CL
Scousers in CL
Chance to win the title by beating utd, at the same time.
Wigan
Chelsea home game in PL
Seceral cup semis

Pretty much every derby in the 2009/2010 season. That 4-3 at Old Trafford however must have been one of the finest matches ever witnessed for the pure neutral.

CL final really bothered me. Drank all day and it was a complete nothing, I've never even bothered to watch it back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.