lowest points total at this stage since 2007/8...

Yikes! When did we drop out of the Top 4? Did I miss something? I know it's been a tipsy turvy season for everyone, while Leicester have kept on keepin on, but did we drop out of the Top 4, did someone take the League Cup away?

Have we turned into the kind of fans who throw a wobbler at the slightest downturn in form? Are we so conceited by recent success that we simply don't understand that we have had multiple key players injured for long stretches of the season, often at the exact same time, and often in the exact same team positions? Does anyone not see that we have been playing basically the same 13-14 players, and that any deviation from that would mean playing players out of position, or blooding youngsters in let games?

Fuck me....I can't imagine how these same City fans would be reacting if they were Utd or Chelsea fans...or even Arsenal fans, who haven't won the league in a generation and have just been knocked out of the FA Cup at home by Watford a few days before they head to the Nou Camp to be spanked AGAIN by Barca.

The future is blue and the current is a bit of a purple patch. Show a bit of backbone already and act like you were a supporter before the money and the titles came flowing back to the Blues!

Slightest downturn in form? Apart from a hand full of games it's been 18 months.

Open your eyes, if we carry on as we are, then it's Europa League at best.

He's too busy "PHSL" at people worried about the team
I honestly don't get why you laugh when people express concern @blueinsa. When you buy your season ticket and watch us play week in week out and spend your cash traveling to cup games and champions league games you must feel the vibe of concern that Is expressed from the home/away support ? I don't get how you can find it funny. For me it's not just a hobby, I spend about 2k a season watching city so I get pissed off. Does it not get to you at all ?
I'm not sure, but I think you may have lost him at that point.

Slightest downturn in form? Apart from a hand full of games it's been 18 months.

Open your eyes, if we carry on as we are, then it's Europa League at best.
Mate, just won a pot, deeper in the CL than ever before, and still in Top 4. You're right, the sky is falling!

Agreed, this squad appears to have peaked, but we both know it is going to start getting overhauled in about two months, right?

Let's not lose all perspective, and hope that the players can do as they have done every season for the last four....end strong. We have seen some huge games this season, and some really poor ones. Hopefully, midweek will not be too taxing and next weekend will provide the fillip everyone needs.

Best squad + best player + 150m spent + Chelsea imploded + Utd LVGised + Arsenal bottlers as always, and yet...

we haven't won back to back in the PL in over 20 games (a record only bettered by Villa), have won once vs the top half and lie closer to 9th than 1st

tumblr_inline_n8ygw8vJTg1qd0lxe.gif

Best squad + best player + 150m spent + Chelsea imploded + Utd LVGised + Arsenal bottlers as always, and yet...

we haven't won back to back in the PL in over 20 games (a record only bettered by Villa), have won once vs the top half and lie closer to 9th than 1st

Your words hurt. But they are the truth.

If it looks like no-one knows what they are doing (except hiding behind lots and lots of money) its because they actually do not.

Hey everyone look at the chinese money! Look! Great bidniss. Wish I was a great bidniss man, you know, like Frank was (THE EVIL MAN!).

Holistic Evil

I can see it now next season around the ground "Visit Beautiful Tibet - Fly Etihad".

BUY ME A TROPHY! I'll chip in my conscience, that should fetch a farthing.

Last edited:

Being a City fan feels just like an Aston Villa fan right now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.