Loyalty point scheme

Fanny Fart said:
Corky said:
2003, but you could get 10 points for Cup/Away matches in the two previous seasons plus 1500 for a 5 year plus ST when it kicked in. They started 'tracking' in 2001.

Cheers Corky.

So when it started in 03/04 at the new stadium, you would have got 1500 for that season if you had held a seaosn ticket for more than 5 years?

Then another 500 for 04/05,plus all the away games from 01/02 and 02/03?

I'm only asking becasue theres a few people i know who have recently been given an extra 1000 loyalty points,who didnt get it when the scheme started. Looks like im missing this 1000 points as well but its been missed due to have two supporter numbers

At first they only gave you 100 a year (in 03/04) for your season ticket, then they changed it to 190 + the difference for games over 10 points.

I don't know where you got the 500 in 04/05 from unless it involved lots of cup and aways.

The 1000 is added o near the end of your first season or the start of your second, as in the early days you started on 1000, then they changed it to 190, so these people were disadvantaged, so they decided everyone gets the 1000 as a bonus once.

Timmmmahhhh said:
Fanny Fart said:
Cheers Corky.

So when it started in 03/04 at the new stadium, you would have got 1500 for that season if you had held a seaosn ticket for more than 5 years?

Then another 500 for 04/05,plus all the away games from 01/02 and 02/03?

I'm only asking becasue theres a few people i know who have recently been given an extra 1000 loyalty points,who didnt get it when the scheme started. Looks like im missing this 1000 points as well but its been missed due to have two supporter numbers

I got a bonus 1000 early last season, first year as a Season Ticket holder, don't know if it was an introductory/welcome type thing?

Yeah, you get 1000 loyalty points when u first get a season ticket, so as corky says, u got 1500 that first season at coms, 500 for your season ticket and 1000 as an introductory.
Looks like I'm missing this thou, gonna have to get onto them and get it sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.