Loyalty Point System

it's amazing how we didn't hear any complaints before we got to a semi final,then a final,loyalty as many have already said is built up over YEARS,not one or two seasons. and as i have said before go to as many aways as you can,eventually you will catch up. if it takes five years,you will have proven your loyalty,and be rewarded with tickets.

fozziebear said:
it's amazing how we didn't hear any complaints before we got to a semi final,then a final,loyalty as many have already said is built up over YEARS,not one or two seasons. and as i have said before go to as many aways as you can,eventually you will catch up. if it takes five years,you will have proven your loyalty,and be rewarded with tickets.

Apologies for repeating myself, nobody moaned about it previously as there wasnt a problem.I suspect that there now is, with approximately 10,000 Seasoncard holders that cannot get tickets for the Final, and realistically the vast majority of those 10,000 (not all i admit) will, under the current system, continue to be in the bottom 10,000 for a considerable number of years.

And i repeat, the current system WORKS FOR ME!, but not sure it will continue to be the best way forward.

When we moved to COMS all Loyalty points were consolidated to Season Ticket Holders IE everyone who had a ST at Maine Road and relocated to COMS got 1500 points carried over. This in effect was a reset of the Loyaly Points systems.

To reset again just because we are now an attractive proposition would be grossly unfair on those Supporters that stuck by the Club in absolute dire times, without those supporters the Club could have been perenially stuck in the lower Divisions and the investment we now have would not have materialised.

I think the Club has handled the allocation as fairly as possible, fans with over 3500 points and those on the CSD have been rewarded and a fair allocation of Juniors also have theirs. Gutted for those of you who missed out but its down to the FA and not City, 23,000 tickets given to the "football family" is a disgrace, give them tickets to an England International to reward them, don't nick tickets of genuine fans.

de niro said:
i kne albert davy said:
No way on gods earth is the loyalty points scheme going to be reset i know lads 8k+ its cost em a lot of time and money to build those up doe's anybody really think the club are going to disregard these for a bunch of johnny come latelys who might do 3 seasons and then get bored er i don't think so.Do the time like the rest of us have and you'll get to go to bigger games this will be my 2nd cup final in 30 years 3 if you count the replay, i suspect over the next 30 years the newbies might get to see a few more.

correct.

as with many others on here i have been all over gods earth watching our team. win, lose or draw we are there the next game.
any system that allows our "new" fans to precede or even compete with me for a ticket is totally flawed.
its like me getting a ticket over shaun, he has at least 1000 points more than me, possibly 2000 and i being in a ballot get one and he doesn't? laughable.

What could be construed as "laughable" would be for people on big points to buy a ticket for EVERy away game and sell on the ones they couldn't attend. This isn't a go at you at all, but at OSC's. My mate has been to every away this season he wanted, with me, and he hasn't even got a SC. He just says he wants to go and they use the SC number of a guy with high points that no longer "does aways".

SWP's back said:
de niro said:
correct.

as with many others on here i have been all over gods earth watching our team. win, lose or draw we are there the next game.
any system that allows our "new" fans to precede or even compete with me for a ticket is totally flawed.
its like me getting a ticket over shaun, he has at least 1000 points more than me, possibly 2000 and i being in a ballot get one and he doesn't? laughable.

What could be construed as "laughable" would be for people on big points to buy a ticket for EVERy away game and sell on the ones they couldn't attend. This isn't a go at you at all, but at OSC's. My mate has been to every away this season he wanted, with me, and he hasn't even got a SC. He just says he wants to go and they use the SC number of a guy with high points that no longer "does aways".

but yet the guy gets the points. I don't agree with this. That is where I have problems with it. Quick question - you going Everton?

loyalty to the club from the clubs side will be those that attend home games league, cups both domestic and european, those that spend money in the shop and buying food, drink in the ground, this is where the club make money they dont make any money from away games, i expect over the next few years the people who spend the most at the ground will be the ones that get tickets for the finals that we reach. imho.

SWP's back said:
de niro said:
correct.

now that is shit

sput the wonder pig said:
Can anyone tell me a reason why a 5 year rolling system isnt the best way forward ?

A 10 or 7 year system may be fairer. But between 5-10 and I can't see an argument against.<br /><br />-- Wed May 04, 2011 11:48 am --<br /><br />
gio's side step said:
SWP's back said:

but yet the guy gets the points. I don't agree with this. That is where I have problems with it. Quick question - you going Everton?

Yeah I am mate. I go to most aways (all on my card), my mate is coming also, again through our OSC and on some other blokes card (as he has done a dozen times this season).

I'm happy for my mate as he is good company but that bloke sat on his arse has picked up a few hundred extra points this season and that, in my view is wrong.

hammocity said:
When we moved to COMS all Loyalty points were consolidated to Season Ticket Holders IE everyone who had a ST at Maine Road and relocated to COMS got 1500 points carried over. This in effect was a reset of the Loyaly Points systems.

To reset again just because we are now an attractive proposition would be grossly unfair on those Supporters that stuck by the Club in absolute dire times, without those supporters the Club could have been perenially stuck in the lower Divisions and the investment we now have would not have materialised.

I think the Club has handled the allocation as fairly as possible, fans with over 3500 points and those on the CSD have been rewarded and a fair allocation of Juniors also have theirs. Gutted for those of you who missed out but its down to the FA and not City, 23,000 tickets given to the "football family" is a disgrace, give them tickets to an England International to reward them, don't nick tickets of genuine fans.

And also when we moved from Maine Rd to COMS some of us bought 2yrs of season tickets in one go.

The system is fair and rewards the people who have been during thin and thinner.

If you want to jump on the bandwaggon then build your points up like the rest of us have over many years...and not just the last few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.