Loyalty Point System

Well I missed out by 70 points, I simply can't do aways due to work commitments but never miss a home league game or Cup game ! The club can be slagged off but they have this absolutely right loyalty should be rewarded, I for one will be doing the Cup Direct Scheme next season !!

the loyalty points was reset when we moved into eastlands ,from maine road , i am one the older supporters who had gained points by going to away games etc . when we moved we were given 1,500 points .
i have supported city for fifty years , and now i am passed going to away games ,so you young ones are catching up .
i would call that natural progression .
i have sons and grandsons who are all seasoncard holders, and are building up loyalty also

leepwbriggs said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
Got to go to more games, did you go to all the home cup games this season? That was worth over 600 points this season, that's how you get there, the club gave incentives, when they do, oblige them and go support your team, then there is no cat calling and saying this and that is not fair............
Takes time to build up loyalty points and by deffinition you must be loyal, my son started at 6 and now has 2480 points at aged 9. How old are you?

Hi Stretford Born Blue,

I was just curious as to how many points you get for various elements of activity. I'm interested in how you can get 600 points for going to all the home cup games?

I haven’t been a season card holder for about 5 years now - since I moved down to London... Clearing student debt and settling in here became a priority. The season card cost isn’t as much a problem as £70 for a return train journey from London. I am 27.

I attend 5-10 home games a year and in excess of 5 away games - although these are almost always purchased using other family members season cards (which have a high number of loyalty points and are eligible for tickets sooner).

Next year I will renew my season card. At present I have around 3000 points built up from 10 - 15 years of having a season ticket between 1990 - 2005.

btw, I have no problem with how loyalty points are currently issued.

Cheers

They offered 50 loyalty points for various cup games in the FA Cup and Europa league which they doubled up to 100 points per game when we ended the cup run at home, so, mine added upto 600 points forn 6 games. It was an incentive to get bums on seats and boosted loyalty points for those that took it up. In addition there was also the odd 50 points given for a game or 2 at home.
Whether they repeat this next season will have to be seen but in essence if you want points to accumulate you need to attend games.

I, like you have often used others season cards with more points to attend away games, you obviously lose out but the owner gains.

One other way of course is to join a supporters club where your season card will get used in your absence quite often.

Or, move back to Mancheter...............!!!!

seafordblue said:
There's one simple way to resolve the loyalty points system. Start going to games.

My 11 year old son already has over 4400 points. So stop trying to change the system and start attending matches.
Agreed. My youngest is just a bit older and has 4800. we do not go to a lot of away games but where tickets are available we always try to go to FA Cup aways and probably 2 or 3 league aways a year but most importantly we do not miss any games at home and havent done since we moved to COMS, whatever the competition and therefore this is the way I have built up my own and my lads points.
The only people who will overtake us are those who go to more away games than us over the season so good luck to them, they deserve it.

I think loyalty points should be awarded for other aspects of supporting the club, for example 5 points for buying a new home shirt on launch day, 1 point per match programme bought, 5 points per extortionate pie bought at half time !

This way fans will be able to build up loyalty points and maybe have a chance of catching up to some of the other fans.

2fat2poznan said:
I think loyalty points should be awarded for other aspects of supporting the club, for example 5 points for buying a new home shirt on launch day, 1 point per match programme bought, 5 points per extortionate pie bought at half time !

This way fans will be able to build up loyalty points and maybe have a chance of catching up to some of the other fans.

No, the simplest way of catching up is by doing the away games...

like someone else a few pages back said, i bet 90 percent of fans going to Everton will have a final ticket

It really isnt rocket science...

do the aways, get the big games.

Simple

jayblue said:
gmrpinfold said:
Yes, but it won't happen. I'm gonna start a business, now. If you give me £5000, I'll give you nothing. You up for it? If City do get to another final, I will guarentee that for £5000 I will do my upmost to get you a ticket. If I don't, then you will find my phone enganged
i think there is a bit of a difference in me giving a dodgy fucker 5 grand and me giving mcfc 5 grand in order to jump the list in order to catch up on points . im not saying you are a dodgy fucker, you might be ,i dont know haha.

The difference is the same. You get fuck all for your money. You would only be doing it to get priority over final tickets. That's my point.<br /><br />-- Wed May 04, 2011 10:55 pm --<br /><br />
2fat2poznan said:

There will be a lot of fat fuckers at the finals.

sput the wonder pig said:
Ive got about average points 4500. so bar the derby away i could probably get a ticket for any game....

my question is though..... Will the Loyalty Point system ever be reset...?

If it doesnt how will young fans reaching there late teens ever have enough points..

When those who have 6000+ drop off their perches and reach that good ole' Maine Road in the sky.

Bet when the 25000 extra join the CDS scheme next year the Club will make it.!st in queue CDS scheme ORIGINALS then 2nd year applicants.Cause they will have the money and they then tweek the criteria.

garyowensgolfclubs said:
Bet when the 25000 extra join the CDS scheme next year the Club will make it.!st in queue CDS scheme ORIGINALS then 2nd year applicants.Cause they will have the money and they then tweek the criteria.

If there is a huge surge next year, and we're lucky enough to find ourselves in this position, i've no doubt it will be:

ST Holder, CDS member + X amount of loyalty points

that will qualify for a ticket first.

As others have said, its been easy to catch up recently, do the away games, sign up to the CDS and in a few seasons you'll be able to get to 95% of matches and most importnatly qualify for the latter stages of cup competitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.