Loyalty Points - Now a Joke

Skashion said:
cyberblue said:
Here we go again. they dont give tickets to supporters clubs the clubs have to request them .if the supporters club is sucseful (they never get all they are requested)they have to produce the loyalty points & pay for them just as you have to
That's just not true.

I'm in London club and didn't get one from club for derby or QPR, though had enough points to get one direct from City - clubs request tickets and don't always get what they request

notts blue said:
only way of getting to away games nowdays is begging for seasoncards with enough points on if your under 3500 in my opinion,

i had platinum this year so i could earn double points but the only aways i got to with my points were porto, munich and fulham i think, rest ive scrounged!

its shit, the system needs sorting!

No offence meant but why does that means the system is shit. What you've said is that you didn't have enough points for most aways. Other people obviously have more points so they deserve their chance to claim the tickets. Don't get why that is shit.

Skashion said:
cyberblue said:
Here we go again. they dont give tickets to supporters clubs the clubs have to request them .if the supporters club is sucseful (they never get all they are requested)they have to produce the loyalty points & pay for them just as you have to
That's just not true.
Please tell me which part is not true

squirtyflower said:
Skashion said:
cyberblue said:
That's just not true.
Correct Skashion
Ok where have i gone wrong then ? do they just give tickets to branches or do they have to pay for them ? do they just give as many as they want or do they have to request them ? do supporters club have to provide loyalty points for each ticket or not .please answer yes or no as i would like to no the answer<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:30 pm --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
cyberblue said:
Please tell me which part is not true
The all of it part.
So supporters clubs are given tickets & they dont pay for them yeah right .they get as many as they want yeah right they dont have to provide loyalty points yeah right dream on mate

cyberblue said:
Ok where have i gone wrong then ? do they just give tickets to branches or do they have to pay for them ? do they just give as many as they want or do they have to request them ? do supporters club have to provide loyalty points for each ticket or not .please answer yes or no as i would like to no the answer
  • Clubs request them and of course they have to pay for them. I don't think anyone has ever suggested they get them free.
  • Supporters Clubs may get every ticket they ask for. It's certainly not 'never'.
  • Supporters Clubs have their own arrangements for how tickets are distributed. The rules are set down by individual branches in their constitutions.
  • They most assuredly do not have to produce all the required loyalty points for them. I could tell you plenty of stories, including the nice Irish gent I met on the train from Bray to the Aviva this summer who'd got an FA Cup ticket through an Irish branch despite having virtually no points.

Skashion said:
cyberblue said:
Ok where have i gone wrong then ? do they just give tickets to branches or do they have to pay for them ? do they just give as many as they want or do they have to request them ? do supporters club have to provide loyalty points for each ticket or not .please answer yes or no as i would like to no the answer

[*]They most assuredly do not have to produce all the required loyalty points for them.
This is the truth

squirtyflower said:
Skashion said:
cyberblue said:
That's just not true.
Correct Skashion
It is true. That is the rules,but like everything people find ways around them.
Because they know they won`t get all they apply for,they ask for more than they need,
The season cards they use are any of their members cards with enough points, who they know won`t be going.
Therefore gaining even more "loyalty points".
Any member of a OSC who says this doesent happen is kidding themselves.
It aint rocket sience.

P.S. Not all branches . [you know who you are ]

Well, maybe we can adapt the German system where many clubs limit the number of tickets a non-ST holder can buy to say six for the whole season and then pick supporter clubs by a kind of lottery system enabling them to get a bunch of tickets, or non at all..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.