Lu Martin: Allegedly Guardiola sees City as "small club"

3rdgenerationblue

I'm really hoping that the recent report by his biographer is challenged asap.

Silence on this is not acceptable.

This will be the end of Pep in England if he doesn't distance himself from it.

I have rage.

There's nothing like an opening post that gives a whole forum no idea what he's on about! Genius!

3rd generationblue what are you going on about. Is it that pep said that he will finish managing after his contract is up with us, or is it something completely different.

I just read the comments. My take on it, partly bad translation and partly City fans getting their knickers in a twist. In European terms we aren't a big club and pep has managed both Barca and Bayern who are in a different league to us so what the guy says is pretty true.

When cruyff took over Barca they weren't a particularly big club either. Times change things. Chelsea weren't a big club until recently (they still aren't in my eyes but are more known in Europe).

I just wish we could turn all this negativity into support for the team on machdays. Would be much more productive than moaning about every little thing said or printed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.