Lucas Hernandez

A release clause doesn't mean they are worth that much?
50mil for their current 4th choice CB/2nd choice LB, of course they'll sell.

I agree, I never said otherwise.

The point is, City (ie, Pep) want Lucas Hernandez. We wanted him last year, we still apparently want him this year. He's got a release clause in his contract and Atleti don't have to sell for less than it, but it seems from discussions they already are willing to dip below.

I've said all along he's not worth 50m, even with all the crazy numbers being thrown around this summer, but if we get him for that then clearly Pep disagrees with our valuations.

I was being a little bit tongue in cheek about Txixi (no pun intended). Although if the figure quoted is right, then it does seem on the high side for a lad who has only played 26 games for the first team over the last three seasons. But if Guardiola has seen something in him, then who am I to question it?

Curious thing is the transfer ban on AM. So why no mention of it in reference to Griezman moving to the rags or are they just prepared to let him go?
Yes I do agree ref the figure being banded about.With ref to Griezman don`t they have a few strikers to rely on and maybe they`re a bit lightweight on central defenders,hence the reason why Griezman may go sooner than Hernandez ? I`m only speculating.

I assume they do, but idk why and how this could be an exception :/
Theo's bird is notoriously anti Real though. Might cause some issues lol. Then again he's probably about to get his wages doubled at the very least.

Yes I do agree ref the figure being banded about.With ref to Griezman don`t they have a few strikers to rely on and maybe they`re a bit lightweight on central defenders,hence the reason why Griezman may go sooner than Hernandez ? I`m only speculating.

I'm sure it will all come out in the wash. Until then, it's fun speculating ;).

Atletico haven't had their ban lifted

Bad news for Atleti if Griezmann is off to the swamp, though there's the chance he won't sell the club short or they'll pay him off to stick around.

If the COPE report is accurate, it means we will buy Lucas Hernandez next summer instead. Puts us in a somewhat unenviable position for the season coming, essentially relying on Otamendi to replicate his consistency from the last 4 months of the season to the majority of the next.

Right, forgive me if I've missed it but by far the most important question is: did he beat his girlfriend?

He can fuck right off if so.

I think the police came to the conclusion that it was the girlfriend that went ham on him for some reason. Either way they both had to do community service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.