Lucas Moura

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=254941" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=254941</a>

I am suprised they are going for him as they just signed Kagawa. He is a Attacking Midfielder/Winger, and if we didn't have the trouble with Brazilians he could be very good signing for us.

Sao Paulo's Vice President has said that Real Madrid have bid as well, could be trying to up the bid from the rags but if Madrid have bid, I don't expect to be seeing him playing at the swamp next year.

Another attacking midfielder/winger for the scum if they get him, they stockpile them like we do strikers! He can play in the middle but that's what Kagawa is for so he'd be thrown out wide and they'd have to sell Nani which I think would be a loss for them.

Still not the central midfielder they need but he has unlimited potential, could easily turn out to be the next Ronaldo. Not convinced they're gonna sign him yet though, Sao Paolo want astronomical money for him. If we weren't so timid in the market because of FFP he'd be an exciting signing for us.

No way United have the 30m+ necessary to sign him. And if they do I can't imagine them buying him instead of a much needed midfielder

This lad is dynamite already! Will be better than the fake ronaldo in my opinion. We should really be in for him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.