Lucas Moura

Adam-mcfc said:
No way United have the 30m+ necessary to sign him. And if they do I can't imagine them buying him instead of a much needed midfielder

They match the buy out clause for Hazard and of course Lucas wage will be much lower than Hazard wage.

Tevez City said:
Adam-mcfc said:
No way United have the 30m+ necessary to sign him. And if they do I can't imagine them buying him instead of a much needed midfielder

They match the buy out clause for Hazard and of course Lucas wage will be much lower than Hazard wage.
Did they though??? They are like arry when he was at spurs.....always linked with the best and never at the table or able to afford! Your team are fucked mate big time and us city fans fucking love it!!!!!

the scum will buy Baines, and thats that.

all Manure linking with this and that ..moura, rvp, modric, blah ...etc, just to stay positive keep fans happy

Roll On City said:

all Manure linking with this and that ..moura, rvp, modric, blah ...etc, just to stay positive keep fans happy

Exactly right, keep on telling the unwashed at work that they keep linking themselves with the top names to keep the season ticket sales up, then sign Phil Jones etc, lol.

We should be in for these type of players , raw , world class potential , maybe next big thing? But we are taking FFP seriously which is good for finances while greatly undermines our spending power , our net spending will be under £30m (guess) , no doubt about that and with that in mind i don't see any way we will be in for him/anyone costing above £25m

Hate to see him at rags , they will have an good window then , but is whiskey nose really that obsessed with wingers?

Roll On City said:

Depends

Baconface interview after the QPR game he was utterely gutted - i aint exepecting alot more signings but another one is likely

Note sure who and doubt it will be a big one but Baconface is desperate to win the league back

A team so financially fucked they're trying to embark on the dodgiest IPO in history, off to sign a completely untested Brazillian kid for 30m+ in a position they already have more cover than any team on the face of the planet knowing they have clear deficiencies in central midfield..

You'll excuse me if I think this one is bollocks.

Potentially wise moura could be huge! Looks at least as good as the fake ronaldo at his age! As has been said we really should be looking at players like him, Martinez,goteze, muiain and such, the next generation of superstars who can play and grow together for years!

IMO they'll buy him on the drip, have their press pals big him up as the second coming and look to sell him on to Real, PSG or someone for 60m in 3 years time.

That's the plan anyway!

Never seen him play. Would be unusual for an English club to buy a young player direct from South America and then plunge him straight into their team. Language would be an issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.