Lucas Moura

Marvin said:
Never seen him play. Would be unusual for an English club to buy a young player direct from South America and then plunge him straight into their team. Language would be an issue.

Yeah let we sign Stuart downing instead. No language issues there ...

Mancio said:
Marvin said:
Never seen him play. Would be unusual for an English club to buy a young player direct from South America and then plunge him straight into their team. Language would be an issue.

I was trying to suggest that most South Americans go to Spain/Portugal partly because of the language. Imagine a young kid leaving home and moving to England. It would be very isolating. Tevez and Aguero are senior players but you'll notice they speak Spanish all the time.

Marvin said:
Mancio said:
Marvin said:

I was trying to suggest that most South Americans go to Spain/Portugal partly because of the language. Imagine a younid leaving home and moving to England. It would be very isolating. Tevez and Aguero are senior players but you'll notice they speak Spanish all the time.

With the wages a player like Lucas will get he can move all his family and at least a doozen of friends

Mancio said:
Marvin said:
Mancio said:
I was trying to suggest that most South Americans go to Spain/Portugal partly because of the language. Imagine a younid leaving home and moving to England. It would be very isolating. Tevez and Aguero are senior players but you'll notice they speak Spanish all the time.

With the wages a player like Lucas will get he can move all his family and at least a doozen of friends
That would help, but all the same there's a big tradition of South Americans going to Spain/Portugal. And language and culture is part of it. Footballers are people not robots and it helps if you're happy and comfortable in every respect

They signed an Asian to replace an Asian.

They are now signing a South American to replace another.

Young said:
They signed an Asian to replace an Asian.

They are now signing a South American to replace another.
They will have to sell someone big to buy him though! Them twats are fucked at the minute and will be spending £30-35m on no fucker! We should rub their noses in it and sign him because he IS going to be a huge star!!

Ntini77 said:
richards30 said:
This lad is dynamite already! Will be better than the fake ronaldo in my opinion. We should really be in for him!

Sorry but this is a ridiculous claim to make.
Thats why I said in my opinion mate. He has everything looking back that ronaldo had and if we could manage to get him here and playing with much better players and if he listened to bobby he would be sensational! Another player who looks quicker running with the ball than without which shows the potential he has!

Marvin said:
Mancio said:
Marvin said:

That would help, but all the same there's a big tradition of South Americans going to Spain/Portugal. And language and culture is part of it. Footballers are people not robots and it helps if you're happy and comfortable in every respect

Ronaldo went to holland. ronaldinho went to france. Hardly brasilian like countries

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.