Lucas Moura

LoveCity said:
Can't see how Moura is a panic buy when he will play a position they have good players in, seems like a predetermined buy to me maybe to prepare for Nani's exit. Kagawa also wasn't a panic buy as they chased him for ages and he fills a void (United had no creativity in the middle).
United's buys have been shrewd and quite fantastic. To claim otherwise is just silly. Kagawa, adds an AM dimension to their game. Moura in my opinion, probably reminds Ferguson of Ronaldo. An immensely skilled player (with tricks and speed you cant teach) who can be trained into productivity the way Ronaldo was after a few years. If they add either a the LB from Everton or Van Persie, they would had perhaps a more impressive summer than anyone in the league. I truly hope they get neither. Cuz right now they have done quite well.
Arsenal too has done very well with additions of Giroud, and Podolski. if they pull off the (Carzola, and Sahin) deals, they too would have improved immensely. Now don't get me wrong, I dont think any of these players are world best. But you have to compare what is coming in to what is being replaced.
We know what Chelsea has done so far, Marin, The Belgian, and Oscar. We don't know how they;d pan out. But that is a scary talent accumulation. rumors of adding Moses to that list too.

The point here is that all the teams around us, have tooled up. We need to too.

I am really hopeful that the Agger, De Rossi, Sinclair trifecta comes to fruition. That will mean, we too have strengthened at every weakness.

Now that wouldn't guarantee us the league, but it would put us in pole position. The league will be won over the season, not on some belief of who has the most talented squad.

so basically ur saying if they got people injured then they would have people a level below them to come in and play there so if yaya got injured wed have de jong, nasri and milner who can all play there and if kompany got injured wed have kolo and richards who can play there.

All those players are proven and yes they arent quite at the level of the player they replaced but neither are the united players you mentioned.

greasedupdeafguy said:
whyalwaysLee said:
Even if we did nowt in the window, we still have the best squad in the league. We did all of our buying over the last few transfer windows. This team will only get better the more they play together. The rags have to buy as their old guard have retired or are on their way out. We don't HAVE to buy anyone. Which of our rumoured targets would even get into the starting 11? Think about it.
If yaya or kompany gets injured then we are fucked we need to strengthen, if united get rvp and lucas then there squad will be the best in the prem imo.

Dont be so fucking stupid.

kevinmcfc said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
whyalwaysLee said:
Even if we did nowt in the window, we still have the best squad in the league. We did all of our buying over the last few transfer windows. This team will only get better the more they play together. The rags have to buy as their old guard have retired or are on their way out. We don't HAVE to buy anyone. Which of our rumoured targets would even get into the starting 11? Think about it.
If yaya or kompany gets injured then we are fucked we need to strengthen, if united get rvp and lucas then there squad will be the best in the prem imo.

That really was fuckin stupid.

mancboy123 said:
so basically ur saying if they got people injured then they would have people a level below them to come in and play there so if yaya got injured wed have de jong, nasri and milner who can all play there and if kompany got injured wed have kolo and richards who can play there.

All those players are proven and yes they arent quite at the level of the player they replaced but neither are the united players you mentioned.
Yes but Yaya is much more important to the way we play than rooney is for united system and kolo is no where the level of kompany which is why we're after agger and richards is not a cb.

Dax777 said:
LoveCity said:
Can't see how Moura is a panic buy when he will play a position they have good players in, seems like a predetermined buy to me maybe to prepare for Nani's exit. Kagawa also wasn't a panic buy as they chased him for ages and he fills a void (United had no creativity in the middle).
United's buys have been shrewd and quite fantastic. To claim otherwise is just silly. Kagawa, adds an AM dimension to their game. Moura in my opinion, probably reminds Ferguson of Ronaldo. An immensely skilled player (with tricks and speed you cant teach) who can be trained into productivity the way Ronaldo was after a few years. If they add either a the LB from Everton or Van Persie, they would had perhaps a more impressive summer than anyone in the league. I truly hope they get neither. Cuz right now they have done quite well.
Arsenal too has done very well with additions of Giroud, and Podolski. if they pull off the (Carzola, and Sahin) deals, they too would have improved immensely. Now don't get me wrong, I dont think any of these players are world best. But you have to compare what is coming in to what is being replaced.
We know what Chelsea has done so far, Marin, The Belgian, and Oscar. We don't know how they;d pan out. But that is a scary talent accumulation. rumors of adding Moses to that list too.

I am really hopeful that the Agger, De Rossi, Sinclair trifecta comes to fruition. That will mean, we too have strengthened at every weakness.

Now that wouldn't guarantee us the league, but it would put us in pole position. The league will be won over the season, not on some belief of who has the most talented squad.
How would signing Sinclair be strengthening the squad?

pudge said:
Dax777 said:
LoveCity said:

How would signing Sinclair be strengthening the squad?
I thought this.

kevinmcfc said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
whyalwaysLee said:

So you think our squad is perfect and we don't need to buy?

Whats quite funny to me is when we signed players all you hear well they might not fit in in the english league its a tougher league than they are used to etc etc.

Hazard. moura, giroud, podolski are all coming from much weaker leagues but are all being deemed as being unbridled successes in the premier league, we have to wait and see how they perform, yes other teams have tooled up of this there is no doubt but what people are somewhat forgetting is that we have acquired a 'new' striker in a certain mr tevez who was missing for a large proportion of last season, balotelli missed a quarter of last season 2.

People have bought but that does not necessarily mean they have bought well it remains to be seen, we just assume that cos its united the player will be the best, forlan, veron etc turned out not quite so well. I have said it before there is very few surprises anymore people know about these players and have deemed them not worth the money or not suitable for the system.

kevinmcfc said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
whyalwaysLee said:

Don't think he is. I think United signing Van Persie will give them a more complete team than we have. We have more talent, but many don't fit well. United has always had a well fitting team. Adding the Talents of Kagawa, Van Persie and Moura frankly puts them above us. As it leaves them with only one weakness: Leftback!

We have weaknesses at Center mid and CD. They had weaknesses at Attacking mid and leftback. ANd they could improve at Striker. Van Persie, Kagawa and Moura replenishes 2 of their 3 problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.