Lucas Moura

LoveCity said:
Paulo Freitas ‏@Cynegeticus
@UnitedSverigeSE SAF supposedly tried to contact Lucas all day but he couldn't, Lucas was told Manchester is boring, PSG made a huge offer.

^ Sky's Brazilian correspondent. That has made my day even if it ends up being bollox, hahahaha.

Oh Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

That will be fuckin hilarious if that happens. They all thought they had RVP and him in the bag yesterday and will probably end up with none.

Trouble is Ferguson maybe playing the press at the moment as Utd flotation is at a crucial stage. he maybe talking up links to high profile players to boost the value and profile of the club?

We've seen very little of Moura at the Olympics, so it's difficult to judge, but what we have seen has been underwhelming. It seems a bit far-fetched that Utd are willing to spend so much on a player so young. It's very risky. Utd's previous South American imports have not worked eg Veron and Andrrson so I hope he signs for Utd

If the scum were getting him for 15mil then I could understand the move, however to pay 30mil is one hell of a risk - for them to make the profit they rely on when selling him he would need to be a 50mil player in a few years for it to be justified. There aren't many players that move for in excess of 50mil, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't tranny the only player who's gone for more than that? (maybe Zidane??? and obviously Torres went for 50)

To the caf....... ;)

Im sure they had a big moura thread but it's not there anymore lol

Bully Boy Fergie stayed behind for a health reason #NoseBleed, not for signing ANYONE!!!!!!

BUDGET CLUB!!!!!!LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.