Lucas Moura

adrianr said:
Marvin said:
Vincent said:
Am I the only one not arsed whether they sign him or not ?

He doesn't even start for Brasil in the Olympics and will have a massive shock coming from a south american league straight to the premier league.

He also looks very lightweight.
Looks powerful to me. But not seen anything special from him. Whereas Nani was outstanding for Portugal at the Euros. Fergie losing it

I think what Ferguson wanted from Nani is the same thing he wants from Moura, the next Ronaldo. Nani whilst a very good player clearly isn't going to be the next Ronaldo. Moura for 30m unless they're getting him on the slowest fucking drip of all time is complete madness though.

Nani was behind their success since Ronaldo left United, so what more do they want ?

Stoned Rose said:
Marvin said:
Vincent said:

He doesn't even start for Brasil in the Olympics and will have a massive shock coming from a south american league straight to the premier league.

Looks powerful to me. But not seen anything special from him. Whereas Nani was outstanding for Portugal at the Euros. Fergie losing it

Indeed. Nani was their 2nd best player and was very impressive. Always rated him even though he plays for them.

To jib him for a 30m unproven kid with 'potential' seems like total fuckin lunacy to me.
Nicely put.

adrianr said:
Marvin said:
Vincent said:

I think what Ferguson wanted from Nani is the same thing he wants from Moura, the next Ronaldo. Nani whilst a very good player clearly isn't going to be the next Ronaldo. Moura for 30m unless they're getting him on the slowest fucking drip of all time is complete madness though.
TBF, though I hate to say it, Fergie is one of the best managers in the world.
I cant imagine given his tight budgets at present, that he is going to spend this sort of money on a whim or in panic.
He will be as sure as he can this is a world class player of the future.
I hate Nani, please no! :-(((

citizens_1976 said:
Have City made a bid yet?

Close the thread, very pointless.

Yes, we should only discuss players that City have made bids for. And they must be confirmed by fbloke.

Young Blue said:
adrianr said:
Marvin said:

I cant imagine given his tight budgets at present, that he is going to spend this sort of money on a whim or in panic.
I smell a rat ? anyone?

chicagoblues said:
Young Blue said:
adrianr said:
I smell a rat ? anyone?

Nah just a bit overdramatic.

chicagoblues said:
Young Blue said:
adrianr said:
I smell a rat ? anyone?
I am young but you need to grow up.
What have you a problem with? Of course Ferguson is "one of the best managers in the world"?
You would be deluded to think otherwise.
We may hate United but you have to recognise their strengths and he is their chief asset, above all others.
I will celebrate the day he retires, (as long as they dont get Mourinho!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.