Lucas Moura

Ntini77 said:
chicagoblues said:
Bobby sighting at Brazil v Korea ....huh!! scouting Lucas?

Neymar hopefully.

I would be happier if Mancini was at Japan v Mexico, the Japanese had so many useful players specially the one who scored their only goal yesterday.

"Lucas Moura will NOT be a Man Utd player this year. PSG are preparing a bid to bring Lucas to Paris in December"

Just tweeted by @agent_153

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/7971970/Moura-set-for-PSG-switch

I personally must say I'm astounded United won't be buying him, I mean I can't think of any other reason for them to express an interest and bid a figure not high enough to actually secure his signature. It's not as if there's any impending situation on the horizon that would benefit from United being linked with big names and future success is it?

When will United fans realise that the Glazers have no desire to spend £20m+ on a player at this point, they've spent £23m already on Kagawa and Powell. They were never in with a shout financially of getting Hazard, and never bid enough to sign him, just enough to get their "interest" in the papers and raise their profile/keep the fans happy. The same is true for Moura and, undoubtedly, will be true for RVP. Spending a total of £45m or so this summer isn't going to happen for United, especially without any real incoming funds from sales.

Matty said:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/7971970/Moura-set-for-PSG-switch

I personally must say I'm astounded United won't be buying him, I mean I can't think of any other reason for them to express an interest and bid a figure not high enough to actually secure his signature. It's not as if there's any impending situation on the horizon that would benefit from United being linked with big names and future success is it?

When will United fans realise that the Glazers have no desire to spend £20m+ on a player at this point, they've spent £23m already on Kagawa and Powell. They were never in with a shout financially of getting Hazard, and never bid enough to sign him, just enough to get their "interest" in the papers and raise their profile/keep the fans happy. The same is true for Moura and, undoubtedly, will be true for RVP. Spending a total of £45m or so this summer isn't going to happen for United, especially without any real incoming funds from sales.

I think they will get VP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.