Lucas Moura

cmdub said:
PSG should have no competition in the french league but they're buying all attacking players besides Silva.. their defense isn't the deepest is it?
Alex, Silva, Lugano and Sakho off the top of my head for centre-backs. Maxwell left back.

Why do PSG need Moura? They already have Lavezzi, another speedy winger type.

How long before shakin bacon comes out and says they was never in for moura or that utd turned him down.....!!!!

I think the same theme will happen with rvp....yep nailed on to sign for utd.....he'll be wearing red tonight.......rvp wants to come to the rags....and woops he's just signed for city.....

I think the same theme will happen with rvp....yep nailed on to sign for utd.....he'll be wearing red tonight.......rvp wants to come to the rags....and woops he's just signed for city.....

IMO I think we are out of it, just hoping he does a U turn and stops where he is. :-)

Just read that apparently PSG payed £9 MILLION in agent fees for Lucas Moura. 9 FUCKING MILLION?!?!

dillbi95 said:
Just read that apparently PSG payed £9 MILLION in agent fees for Lucas Moura. 9 FUCKING MILLION?!?!

Dont think it is that much because he was in a strange "ownership", his Brazil club, himself(Lucas) and maybe his agent (or his company) all had a % in the player.

Sao Paulo only had around 70% of Lucas.

Even Lucas got something from the transfer fee surely. He owned himself a little bit.:)

But I'm happy, he wont be a future star for MU. Hehe.

Damanino said:
dillbi95 said:

Dont think it is that much because he was in a strange "ownership", his Brazil club, himself(Lucas) and maybe his agent (or his company) all had a % in the player.

Sao Paulo only had around 70% of Lucas.

Even Lucas got something from the transfer fee surely. He owned himself a little bit.:)

But I'm happy, he wont be a future star for MU. Hehe.
Ahh right fair enough, i didnt know they didnt own all of him.
But its still alot of money:P

Ducker from the times saying it was at least 6m. Pretty absurd but Leonardo just does not care. They also have menez, nene and lavezzi for wingers as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.