Lucas Moura

Stoned Rose said:
Can Utd pull PSG in the group stages? Would love to watch this kid ripping Jonesaldinho a new one.

He wont be there for the group stages

FFP is dead

Stop fookin about City

If we are that worried about it we could go to court, cite PSG and win hands down
They haven´t a hope in hell of breaking even
The evidence is clear cut
Twatini is conveniently turning a blind eye to it

mike channon´s windmill said:
FFP is dead

Stop fookin about City

If we are that worried about it we could go to court, cite PSG and win hands down

The courts will just ban us as well if we fail to meet targets!!

Like it or not, we are not Madrid or Barcelona, Milan or Bayern Munich - losing City or PSG and maybe even Chelsea to a European competition is no big deal to Uefa!

Platini looks to be taking this seriously and I think when the time comes he will put his mark on football with some European club bans and become a very hated man!

sam-caddick said:
FFP is dead

Stop fookin about City

Like it or not, we are not Madrid or Barcelona, Milan or Bayern Munich - losing City or PSG and maybe even Chelsea to a European competition is no big deal to Uefa!

Platini looks to be taking this seriously and I think when the time comes he will put his mark on football with some European club bans and become a very hated man!

wrong, this should be to stop Rangers and Pompey not City as I see it

sam-caddick said:
FFP is dead

Stop fookin about City

Losing the name 'Manchester City' is no big deal in their eyes.

But losing players like Silva, Kompany and Aguero on the biggest stage will be a big deal for some.

pudge said:
sam-caddick said:
FFP is dead

Stop fookin about City

But losing players like Silva, Kompany and Aguero on the biggest stage will be a big deal for some.

Platini will just come out and say that if those players wanted European football then they should move to a club in Europe and leave the banned club.

Platini cannot back track on this FFP model now in my opinion and I think he is going to quite harsh on certain clubs.

I think we will be OK though, our revenue in a few years should see us break even, maybe even profit.

sam-caddick said:
pudge said:
sam-caddick said:

Platini will just come out and say that if those players wanted European football then they should move to a club in Europe and leave the banned club.

Platini cannot back track on this FFP model now in my opinion and I think he is going to quite harsh on certain clubs.

I think we will be OK though, our revenue in a few years should see us break even, maybe even profit.

The danger for Platinni is if his regulations ban for example: Us PSG Chelski & a few Ruski sides, then it would mean we would have to generate income from other streams, maybe inviting a few global sides to enter the WL. The loss of CL football income would have to be generated in another way.

Done deal, reportedly €45 million and €250,000 weekly.

Insane amount for a relatively unknown 19 year old kid who has proved fuck all. Could well turn out to be the next Robinho.

Good luck keeping the dressing room happy.

BlueGun said:
Done deal, reportedly €45 million and €250,000 weekly.

It's €250,000 per MONTH, that's false info going around... most likely started by rags who are now calling him overrated and a mercenary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.