Lucas Moura

Phuket Blue said:
This is a brave shout by PSG.

He's no doubt got talent and MAY just become the name on the back of every kid's shirt. But these names are few and far between and my money would be on Neymar.

IMO the Rags never intended to buy this kid, unless they had buyers lined up for Nani. I'm not even convinced they were in for Hazzard or are in for RVP. I think they are probably creating the buzz for their share raise and ticket sales, but would 'find' a deal breaking problem in any of these potential transfers.
Red nose + poker face = big fart

I think he's over-rated.

People talk about him being the next Ronaldo; no way. Can anyone who's watched him really think that he will score around 30-40 goals EVERY season? I don't. Neymar, Oscar and Damiao are all far better young players from Brazil. He's a good player, very very quick, with a lot of potential. I think PSG have been ripped off here, I don't think he's worth anywhere near that amount. Then again, Andy Carroll was £35 million so maybe he was a bargain. ;)

Good player, lots of potential, but not worth that amount of money. And he'll never be as good as Ronaldo, ridiculous suggestion.

CityFan94 said:
I think he's over-rated.

People talk about him being the next Ronaldo; no way. Can anyone who's watched him really think that he will score around 30-40 goals EVERY season? I don't. Neymar, Oscar and Damiao are all far better young players from Brazil. He's a good player, very very quick, with a lot of potential. I think PSG have been ripped off here, I don't think he's worth anywhere near that amount. Then again, Andy Carroll was £35 million so maybe he was a bargain. ;)

Good player, lots of potential, but not worth that amount of money. And he'll never be as good as Ronaldo, ridiculous suggestion.

Mmm, interesting scouting report, why he'll never be as good as Ronaldo?

CityCTID said:
CityFan94 said:
I think he's over-rated.

For a start, physically he's nowhere near. Ronaldo, physically, is a phenomenon. Very, very few players in world football are as good physically as Ronaldo. Lucas is really quick, but his physique is closer to Walcott than Ronaldo. Ronaldo is tall, fast, strong, powerful with a great jump. Physically near enough perfect, it's a massive part of Ronaldo's game.

Bit of perspective: At 18, Ronaldo was tearing it up at Euro 2004, playing a massive part in Portugal getting to the final. At 18, Lucas is a sub for Brazil's Under 23 side.

Goalscoring wise, he'll never come close. I've seen quite a bit of Lucas and he is a decent finisher, don't get me wrong, but nowhere near Ronaldo. Ronaldo scored 42 goals in the Premiership, the toughest league in the world. He's got 112 goals in 101 league games for Real Madrid. For someone who is essentially a winger, those stats are jaw-dropping. Unbelievable. Lucas will never come close to those goal stats. I'm surprised if any winger will for a long time, if I'm honest.

I like Lucas, he's very good, but people saying he'll be as good as Ronaldo? United fans dreaming there.

CityFan94 said:
CityCTID said:
CityFan94 said:
I think he's over-rated.

For a start, physically he's nowhere near. Ronaldo, physically, is a phenomenon. Very, very few players in world football are as good physically as Ronaldo. Lucas is really quick, but his physique is closer to Walcott than Ronaldo. Ronaldo is tall, fast, strong, powerful with a great jump. Physically near enough perfect, it's a massive part of Ronaldo's game.

Bit of perspective: At 18, Ronaldo was tearing it up at Euro 2004, playing a massive part in Portugal getting to the final. At 18, Lucas is a sub for Brazil's Under 23 side.

Goalscoring wise, he'll never come close. I've seen quite a bit of Lucas and he is a decent finisher, don't get me wrong, but nowhere near Ronaldo. Ronaldo scored 42 goals in the Premiership, the toughest league in the world. He's got 112 goals in 101 league games for Real Madrid. For someone who is essentially a winger, those stats are jaw-dropping. Unbelievable. Lucas will never come close to those goal stats. I'm surprised if any winger will for a long time, if I'm honest.

I like Lucas, he's very good, but people saying he'll be as good as Ronaldo? United fans dreaming there.

This,

We are so lucky to have 2 players in Messi and Ronaldo to admire in todays footballing world.

Messi is one world cup away of cementing himself as the greatest ever player in my opinion, and it's a shame in a footballing sense that Ronaldo gets over looked when compared between the two.

Ronaldo is one of the worlds greatest and will probably go down as the greatest winger ever - Moura IMO, just wont get to his level - you have to work ridiculously hard, staying over hours in training etc.. spending time getting a super physique.

Good luck to him though!

Lucas is a Leonardo's choice , and considering the brasilians players he brought in Europe i'm led to trust more in him than in some local talent scout

CityFan94 said:
CityCTID said:
CityFan94 said:
I think he's over-rated.

Well, he may or may not be as good as Ronaldo, who knows! but to say he'll never come close is just ridiculous perdition.

"CityFan94 is Ronaldo's biggest fan-boy methinks.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mancio said:
Lucas is a Leonardo's choice , and considering the brasilians players he brought in Europe i'm led to trust more in him than in some local talent scout
What players are they then?

kaka , pato , thiago silva.

CityCTID said:
CityFan94 said:
CityCTID said:

Well, he may or may not be as good as Ronaldo, who knows! but to say he'll never come close is just ridiculous perdition.

"CityFan94 is Ronaldo's biggest fan-boy methinks.

In my opinion, Lucas will be very good. But do I see him winning World Player of the Year and averaging over a goal a game over a 3 year period for a top club like Ronaldo has? No.

Fan boy? Haha no, I'm a big fan of Ronaldo, he's one of the best players I've watched, but I'm not a fan boy, infact I think Neymar will overtake him as the second best player in 2 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.