Lucas Paquetá

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the media now start saying West Ham’s success last season was tarnished and that they should be stripped of their European title?…
giphy.gif

“Why has Paqueta been charged when City have 115 charges outstanding?

Corruption in plain sight.”

Did not turn out too shabby.
Yeah, that is the interesting part to analyze. I don't think missing out on Paqueta or really any of those guys affected us this year. We won the league, and I don't think they necessarily would have changed the result against Madrid much. The question becomes how last offseason affects us moving forward. Missing out on Jude and Wirtz possibly wanting to stay home do we end up struggling to find that young midfielder of the future.

Yeah, that is the interesting part to analyze. I don't think missing out on Paqueta or really any of those guys affected us this year. We won the league, and I don't think they necessarily would have changed the result against Madrid much. The question becomes how last offseason affects us moving forward. Missing out on Jude and Wirtz possibly wanting to stay home do we end up struggling to find that young midfielder of the future.
Not really I don’t think we particularly want Wirtz we have Foden who I think is better. All we really need is somebody to replace Gundogan long term,personally think Guimaraes because he can cover Rodri but Paqueta would also have been okay and I’m sure there are others.
If Bernardo stays,and think he might we-are set, if he leaves we need to replace him with somebody to play on the right that can play inside when needed with his work rate, thats the difficult one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.