Lucas Paquetá

Can’t see. Kova going unless I’ve missed something
Agreed but it was a very random report , as said earlier, if we get our midfield targets into the club , it may suit both club and Kovacic to get one last big pay day.

i like him but he`s way to expensive for the alternatives we already have...spending £200m for KP,Kova,Nunes,Paqueta is underwhelming....i even doubt Bernardo will leave this summer (not much money around in Europe & the french League won`t be his destination)
KP will go and we will be looking at a CDM

is this Happening
Nothing would have appeared to have shifted, other than suggestions from Brazil that the allegations will be proven unfounded and Tweets that our interest remains keen. The busyness of the thread probably reflects his recent return to action, nothing more nor less.

I still feel our summer signings will largely be dictated by what happens in the coming weeks. Win big trophies and we can probably afford to buy younger players. Fail to win big trophies and we may need to buy more established players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.