Lucas Paquetá

But we ain’t gonna get wirtz so we will be waiting for ever and a day .

Why not?

Would you say rags, Chelsea or Madrid would never get him either? Or do you still think of us as ‘ickle City?

We‘re current holders of every trophy avaliable apart from the carabao, with the greatest manager of all time and the world’s best striker and midfielder in our team. We can get any fucker we want, just have to want them enough to stump up the cash.

Why not?

Would you say rags, Chelsea or Madrid would never get him either? Or do you still think of us as ‘ickle City?

We‘re current holders of every trophy avaliable apart from the carabao, with the greatest manager of all time and the world’s best striker and midfielder in our team. We can get any fucker we want, just have to want them enough to stump up the cash.
Dust now collects where once the Charity Shield stood so proud….

In terms of Wirz, in regards attraction, I think it would more likely be Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, and then our good selves. Alas, money alone is not the sole attraction, as last summer evidenced.

Last edited:
I do not see how this fits in with our formation or existing players. Seems everyone is obsessed with getting him because we wanted him last window we are passed that now. And we still do not know the results of the enquiry. I do not think anyone would want him this summer had we not been linked with him last summer
Don't quit your day job mate...

Why not?

He will stay at Bayer for at least another season maybe 2 then we will go to Bayern Munich if maybe ever Real Madrid . For a start untill we get these 115 charges dropped or find out what punishment if any will happen hen a lot of players will not touch us . . And another is do we really need him when Phil foden. In my eyes is better and Is also a he heir apparent to kdb .

Usually not a fan of conspiracy theories but is it really a coincidence that the FA started investigating Paqueta the moment we had the deal closed? And it sure seems like they are dragging their feet on deciding if he's guilty or not.

We aren't able to sign Paqueta until the investigation is concluded, and the FA certainly knows it.

It won’t have been a coincidence but I doubt it is for the reason you suggest. Given the allegations that were discussed last summer, the FA were probably on him for a while. They had to go public because a load of money was about to change hands.

It would have been a disaster for us (and consequently the FA) if they hadn’t made it known at that point. If not for the potential transfer the FA likely would have kept quiet until their investigation was further along.

Usually not a fan of conspiracy theories but is it really a coincidence that the FA started investigating Paqueta the moment we had the deal closed? And it sure seems like they are dragging their feet on deciding if he's guilty or not.

We aren't able to sign Paqueta until the investigation is concluded, and the FA certainly knows it.
i believe that we tried to sign him just escalated the announcement faster. it would be better conspiracy if we signed him and then announcement came

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.