Lucas Paquetá

Status
Not open for further replies.
And exactly what influence do Fotmob or transfer market have on transfer valuations? Out of interest look for the valuations of Foden, Bruno Fernandes, Rashford and Rodri and let us all know.
Alright, good talk.
Just trying to show that third party websites don’t show him at value near £85M.

Hopefully I’m wrong and he kills it for us.
It would be great to see.

Out of interest, just look and tell us the valuation of those players I mentioned.
I’m honestly curious, if you don’t use third party websites to get an understanding of a players “value” on the open market, then how do you deem if City is paying a fair deal when it comes to transfers?
I understand the transfer market is one of the most unique things in world sport, but I really don’t think looking at websites like transfrmarkt and FotMob is a bad way to create an educated opinion.
Obviously, you think I’m way off base.

Just an observation, but I find it fascinating we now live in a world where there’s a genuine discussion to be had around whether a player who has worn the number 10 for Brazil is good enough for City. If you told me that during the Pearce era…
I hate that Pearce twat. Negative asshole.

I’m honestly curious, if you don’t use third party websites to get an understanding of a players “value” on the open market, then how do you deem if City is paying a fair deal when it comes to transfers?
I understand the transfer market is one of the most unique things in world sport, but I really don’t think looking at websites like transfrmarkt and FotMob is a bad way to create an educated opinion.
Obviously, you think I’m way off base.
Look at the prices paid for similar players and actually watch the players. In my case, I watch the players and ignore any bullshit spoken or written by the media.
Hence, with the media, Rashford would probably be valued higher than, say, Ollie Watkins or Alexander Isak. Goofy Fernandez as much as Foden. We know the reality.
Obviously, age, length of remaining contract, position, experience, potential all factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.