Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I dont get if theres any real interest from the club. Has nothing to do with City' style. Lucas Paqueta could play in Italy, or for Chelsea, i dont know, Totteham, but never City.

You look Arthur playing for Barca, such a fantastic midfielder, 100% a Guardiola player. I dont understand why the club tried to sign Fred and not Arthur who is better and was cheaper.​

Worst game of the season for him by far, in front of Tite and our scout. In other news Marlos is very much in form. Also 17 year old ST Lincoln scored a last minute equalizer, you’ll probably hear his name a lot real soon. Even didn the “Mbappe” celebration.

I dont get if theres any real interest from the club. Has nothing to do with City' style. Lucas Paqueta could play in Italy, or for Chelsea, i dont know, Totteham, but never City.

You look Arthur playing for Barca, such a fantastic midfielder, 100% a Guardiola player. I dont understand why the club tried to sign Fred and not Arthur who is better and was cheaper.​
V a r i e t y.

Worst game of the season for him by far, in front of Tite and our scout. In other news Marlos is very much in form. Also 17 year old ST Lincoln scored a last minute equalizer, you’ll probably hear his name a lot real soon. Even didn the “Mbappe” celebration.

Keep the updates coming les.

Always hard to assess glowing praise for players coming out of Brasil but Arthur has impressed me beyond expectations and he's absolutely a Pep type of player. So it's true that I am surprised he wasn't on City's radar although he may have simply had sights on Barcelona irregardless

Always hard to assess glowing praise for players coming out of Brasil but Arthur has impressed me beyond expectations and he's absolutely a Pep type of player. So it's true that I am surprised he wasn't on City's radar although he may have simply had sights on Barcelona irregardless
That’s was it, he was all in on playing for Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.