Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Wait only on loan? That's a good deal for us. So 60 mil plus Palmer on loan for 12 months. That's a good deal for us. Sounds ridiculous that West ham would agree to that.
Think its a decent deal for them too, get Palmer for a year and spend the £60 mill on a striker.

Kalvin may not want to leave but if Paqueta signs he may as well go West Ham because he is done
Pep clearly doesn’t rate him one bit
What would Paqueta have to do with Phillips different positions. If Phillips were to leave we’d have to find a replacement.

They paid £50m for him last season and won a European trophy with him. He was their joint-best player alongside Rice and they've just sold their prized asset for £105m. Only fair for them to demand £80m or above in this market.
They wouldn’t have gotten 105 without us throwing them a bone. They could repay the favor by shaving off five mil off this deal for us

Wait only on loan? That's a good deal for us. So 60 mil plus Palmer on loan for 12 months. That's a good deal for us. Sounds ridiculous that West ham would agree to that.
I'd take that in half a heartbeat. More time for Palmer to develop with much more regular action than he would get with us even if we did nothing else this window.

Clubs don’t “swap” players , it’s not some sort of playground card swap - where nearest the wall flicking cards means you take them all ? It’s not Noel Edmonds multi coloured swap shop - I’ll give you my buckaroo for your kerplunk.
I’ll give you two Jamie Pollocks for an Imre Varadi ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.