Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I think he’ll come to you, his head has been turned and he’s got no loyalty to us. He changed agents in the summer under the promise they could get him a move to a Champions League team.
Very slow to get going after he signed, struggled with the pace and power of the Prem, constantly getting knocked off the ball and screaming for a foul, but last 3/4 months he stepped up and you can see he’s a player, skilful and puts himself about, not a number 10 more an 8. Worth buying just for his assist to Bowen in the Final!!
Just hope we get a decent price for him! £106m will do it!!

We need someone like him. We have lost 2 creative players and need to bring at least one in I think.

If we can use Phillips as part of the deal, then it may be best for all parties. No hate for Kalvin, but just don't see him playing much for us this season and he probably needs to be playing to get in the England team.

City have been linked to Paqueta since 2018, so no surprise we have rekindled our interest. Tbh not really followed him since he has been at West Ham, but I will trust Pep on this one.

Ok caught up on tolms tweets. Seems he is in the camp of desperate to get to city so that will hopefully drive the move and the fee to be less inflated. Loves these types. Good on paqueta and he’s ok in my book

Was told we are very keen and it’s progressing but still a long way to go. Those are exact words from somebody directly involved in the deal. So that’s where we are that info was 30mins ago in a direct message
nice. hopefully it can be done before deadline day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.