Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

i know @tolmie's hairdoo reckons our suits would do that deal if offered but does it improve us as a team? I still think it weakens us to be honest as bernies work rate is probably the best in our team on a matchday?
If he's coming in to replace Sterling ok, but if Bernardo is leaving we MUST replace the work rate and industry of the little fella, and injury to Gundo or KDB and our title challenge would be done if we don't bring in another CM.

Bernardo has been one of the most popular City players and quite rightly so. But it seems clear that he is definitely pushing to leave us as he has had many opportunities to deny it and not done so. If this drags on till the end of the transfer window it could get tricky for Bernardo and his popularity might suffer. I assume City are trying hard to find a replacement...but it would have to be a top top player which is obviously very difficult to find. Hopefully the matter can be resolved quickly as it's unfortunately casting a shadow over our great start to the season.

Bernardo has been one of the most popular City players and quite rightly so. But it seems clear that he is definitely pushing to leave us as he has had many opportunities to deny it and not done so. If this drags on till the end of the transfer window it could get tricky for Bernardo and his popularity might suffer. I assume City are trying hard to find a replacement...but it would have to be a top top player which is obviously very difficult to find. Hopefully the matter can be resolved quickly as it's unfortunately casting a shadow over our great start to the season.
It is mostly in your head that it is casting a shadow. Someone has to bid for bernardo before he leaves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.