Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

The point is, if Paqueta was World Class, he surely could have found a better club to move to at age of 25 than West Ham.
Do you think Rice is world-class? He turns 25 in January and has only now joined Arsenal. For me, nothing is black and white in life or football. Paqueta played for Lyon and AC Milan, two top clubs already. West Ham got him because the PL is the richest league in the world, so the likes of West Ham can sometimes get someone out of their league, skill-wise.

Remember Paulinho who played for Spurs, he too had more than 50 caps for Brazil and I said elite player not merely a good player.
I mean his overall game could improve just being around players who are better than the ones at West Ham. I’m in the same boat that I think he’s overpriced and we are going to have to pay that now. Don’t think Gundo was elite when he joined us he gave the ball away a lot when he joined but improved massively as years went on.

Do you think Rice is world-class? He turns 25 in January and has only now joined Arsenal. For me, nothing is black and white in life or football. Paqueta played for Lyon and AC Milan, two top clubs already. West Ham got him because the PL is the richest league in the world, so the likes of West Ham can sometimes get someone out of their league, football-wise.
Grealish and Rice examples are not correct as it was their first move away from boyhood clubs. Would David Silva or Ozil be playing at Everton or Southampton at age of 25? If we are signing him, I hope he turns out to be great but he is giving me Nolito vibes.

I know right, like what the fuck was Fernandinho doing at Shakhtar at 28, stupid signing that one.
Exactly this.

Some people want all our signings to have come from Real/Barca/Bayern but we’ve built a treble winning squad, and won 5 of the last 6 league titles, off the back of players who have come to City to make a name for themselves.

Our strongest back 5 is made up of signings from the clubs below:

Benfica, Bournemouth, Everton, Leipzig

Grealish and Rice examples are not correct as it was their first move away from boyhood clubs. Would David Silva or Ozil be playing at Everton or Southampton at age of 25? If we are signing him, I hope he turns out to be great but he is giving me Nolito vibes.
Fair enough, it's opinions and all. Let's all hope you are wrong. This thread is like 50/50 regarding Paqueta. If I were to choose one particular reason why I think he would turn out great, it's because Pep has liked him since his Flamengo days. If there is someone out there who I really trust as far as spotting talent, it's Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.