Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

There is no way we should be paying a record fee for this lad, i can't believe we offered £85m!!!

To be fair i haven't seen a lot of him but when i did he was the worst Brazilian i've seen since Fred!
Big exaggeration. Paqueta is better than some Brazilians in this league

Really do suspect that city believe Bernardo is going to leave.

Either that or we’re definitely not signing a winger, with Phil and Bernardo banished to the right wing all season.

We’d have too many central players imo if Paqueta joined.

KDB
Phil
Bernardo
Kovacic
Rodri
Phillips

Phillips is gonna get 0 game time if he’s hell bent on staying. Foden isn’t gonna get the chances he wants in central midfield and Kovacic and Paqueta are gonna have to fight it out for a starting place.

Odd one for me, think Paqueta is brilliant though.

Really do suspect that city believe Bernardo is going to leave.

Either that or we’re definitely not signing a winger, with Phil and Bernardo banished to the right wing all season.

We’d have too many central players imo if Paqueta joined.

KDB
Phil
Bernardo
Kovacic
Rodri
Phillips

Phillips is gonna get 0 game time if he’s hell bent on staying. Foden isn’t gonna get the chances he wants in central midfield and Kovacic and Paqueta are gonna have to fight it out for a starting place.

Odd one for me, think Paqueta is brilliant though.
We're after a winger as well. Phillips is a non factor and both Kovacic and KDB (and even Foden) have had their injury problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.