Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

That’s only because he’s at West Ham though, he’s a level above there players and it is rather a travesty that a player of such calibre was given to Moyes.
Decent player but never been totally convinced by him (and not only for West Ham).

70m Wow !
Surely for that sort of money we could a top midfield target ….but in a swap for Phillips would make some sense. With some add -ons ? Perhaps small cash to top the thing off as Phillips must have dropped in value.

Surely we would need to give up on Kalvin and convince him to go the other way? I can't see us paying that much for him. 20-30m + Kalvin would be a great deal, though.
Fairs. I do think Pep would probably give up Kalvin and use Lewis, Kova and Stones as Rodri backups.

70m Wow !
Surely for that sort of money we could a top midfield target ….but in a swap for Phillips would make some sense. With some add -ons ? Perhaps small cash to top the thing off as Phillips must have dropped in value.
Yeah, the problem is, who is available? I reckon Paqueta in our team under Pep would reach world-class level, no doubt about it.

Decent player but never been totally convinced by him (and not only for West Ham).
He’s the right profile for us and if you’ve seen his body of work at Lyon it is quite impressive, I don’t think we’d go anywhere near 60-70m for him though, because that’s ridiculous, pay them whatever they paid for him, because a year later they’ll just waste his profile again and put him on the market.

Surely we would need to give up on Kalvin and convince him to go the other way? I can't see us paying that much for him. 20-30m + Kalvin would be a great deal, though.
We just have to accept at this point Kalvin is not moving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.