Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Terrible source, but his name have been linked before and also mentioned by Tolmie just a few days ago.

Seems a bit expensive, but ticks a lot of boxes!
A bit experienced with 42 caps for Brazil and having won a (small) European trophy with West Ham.
Versatile, can play both CM, RW or even LW if needed.
Technical, good work rate, press resistant.

Not a world class player but could certainly do a job for us. But seems a bit unlikely West Ham would let him go for any reasonable fee after already receiving 105m for Rice this summer.

West Ham close to signing both JWP and Edson Alvarez, midfielder from Ajax. Also linked with McTominay. Maybe Paqueta could be leaving?

Makes sense as a signing for me. Forget his position at West Ham which has been part of a solid 3 with rice and not much freedom, but when he was at Lyon he played higher up and had two seasons in a row with 15+ goal involvements. Can replace the gundo goals potentially? His performance at etihad this season stood out as well- kept the ball brilliantly in a really poor second string West Ham side

Makes sense as a signing for me. Forget his position at West Ham which has been part of a solid 3 with rice and not much freedom, but when he was at Lyon he played higher up and had two seasons in a row with 15+ goal involvements. Can replace the gundo goals potentially? His performance at etihad this season stood out as well- kept the ball brilliantly in a really poor second string West Ham side
He's got a wand of a left foot, not as good as Merlin's but still he's got something about him.
He could be a bit of a wild card for us.

massively over-rated, wouldn't touch with 20ft pole

if the options are going with what we have or buying players like this I'll stick with the current squad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.